Marketplace Quote System For Magento2: Marketplace Quote System For Magento2 module helps to enable the customer quotation request in Magento Marketplace. Seller can allows the customer to Quote their products. This module is very useful for order the seller’s products in bulk. Using this module buyer can communicate with seller about their queries. Seller can enable the quote system for their products.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Quote System For Magento2 Features -
- Seller can enable the quote system for their products.
- The customer can enter custom prices for products.
- Customer can order the seller’s products in bulk.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders, price and status of particular product.
- Buyer can communicate with seller about their queries.
- Admin can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation.
- Admin can also change the status of customer quote.
- Admin can also add the quote system on their products.
- Works with multi-store and multi-website of Magento.
- Multi Lingual Support.
Admin Management -
The admin from the back-end can manage the quote feature. Admin can also enable the quote feature for any product. Under the marketplace, “Manage Quote”, admin can view the quotes from the buyer. Admin can view seller & buyer messages and admin can also approve, disapprove the quote.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the quotes.
- Admin can enable the quote for any product.
Adding Quote To Product -
On the front-end, seller can enable or disable the quote feature for any of their product. Seller can also set the “Minimum Amount” on which quote will be applicable. Seller can do this when creating a new product or can enable/disable quotes by editing a previously added product.
- Quote can be enabled while creating a new product or while editing a previously created product.
- Customer will be able to see a quote button on the Product page.
- Buyer will be able to put any product in terms of quote and also can communicate to seller for the better price.
- When Deal will be made Buyer will be able to purchase the product in the quote price.
Quote Management by Seller -
After the buyer quotes any product, then under the “Manage Quote” tab, seller can view the quotation of the buyer. Seller can edit that quote or can delete that quote from the list. Seller can edit the quotation. Here seller can approve, disapprove the status or if the product is sold then seller can put the status as “Sold”. Seller can message the buyer regarding the quote.
- Seller can edit or delete the quotes from the buyer.
- Seller can message the buyer regarding the quote from “Manage Quote” tab.
- Seller can approve or disapprove the quote.
- If the product is sold, then seller can put the status as “Sold”.
Quote Management by Buyer -
The buyer can provide quotation for products on which quote feature is enabled by the seller & admin. Buyer can enter the “Quantity”, “Price Per Item” and “Short Description” about the quotation.
Buyer can view their quoted product under the tab “My Quotes”. Here, buyer can edit the quotation by editing price and quantity. Buyer can even message the seller.
When the quotation is approved by the seller then the buyer will have an option of “Add to Cart”. If the quoted products are sold then, status will be “sold”. If the quotation is disapproved by the seller then the status will be “Pending” only.
- Buyer can quote for the product by providing quantity, price per item and message.
- Buyer can delete the “Pending” quotes.
- After quote approval, buyer can proceed with “Add to cart”.
Super Useful For B2B Marketplace Needs -
Quote system is an integral part of any B2B site or marketplace and Magento2 marketplace quote system modules does work in the same way where seller can put their product on quote which will surely attract to lure retailers like Alibaba or any B2B sites. Quote system is also super useful for increasing sales conversation in bulk or mass. Any shop owner can create B2B marketplace using quote system and other marketplace add-ons like Seller Bulk Upload, Seller Product Custom Options, Custom Attribute and also Seller Return Management along with shipping and payment add-on.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Quote System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM