Magento Marketplace Seller / Vendor Auction - Magento Marketplace Auction allows the feature for marketplace seller’s product by which seller can add auction in their product also they can update and delete the auction so that buyer can bid on the product. Admin can set Automatic, Reserve, Incremental Auction for seller’s product.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Seller / Vendor Auction Features
- This module allows the auction feature for marketplace seller’s product.
- Incremental Auction Option set by admin.
- Automatic and Reserve Auction option set by backend.
- Admin can enable or disable Email notification option to Admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- Admin can Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to outbid autobid buyer.
- Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to owner from backend.
- If user bid will be outbid then user will notify automatically.
- Seller can add Auction option.
- Seller can manage Auction.
- Date time picker for date and time selection
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Fully admin management
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
"Buy it Now" and "Auction / Bidding" at the same time
Multi vendor auction system have this out of the box feature by which vendor or seller can add the new product as an auction or but it now or both together
- Buy it now only option
- Online bidding auction only
- buy it now and auction at the same