Magento Marketplace Seller / Vendor Auction - Magento Marketplace Auction allows the feature for marketplace seller’s product by which seller can add auction in their product also they can update and delete the auction so that buyer can bid on the product. Admin can set Automatic, Reserve, Incremental Auction for seller’s product.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Seller / Vendor Auction Features
- This module allows the auction feature for marketplace seller’s product.
- Incremental Auction Option set by admin.
- Automatic and Reserve Auction option set by backend.
- Admin can enable or disable Email notification option to Admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- Admin can Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to outbid autobid buyer.
- Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to owner from backend.
- If user bid will be outbid then user will notify automatically.
- Seller can add Auction option.
- Seller can manage Auction.
- Date time picker for date and time selection
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Fully admin management
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction module provides the Increment Auction. In case of Increment Auction, a bid will be raised each time. It is predetermined based on the current high bid. In incremental auction if any bidder place a bid, then the current price will increase with incremental price. Like if you are the first bidder and place a bid of $30. Then current bid becomes $40 ($30 + $10 incremental price). No one can place a bid less than $40. Let’s explain this using an example.
The Increment bid is the amount by which a bid will be increment each time the current bid is outdone. Increment bid amount setting will be done by admin and seller.
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction module supports the Automatic Auction. Store owner can also enable or disable the Automatic Auction option with automatic bidder details, price, bidders, outbid messages. Let's understand about Automatic Auction.
- When you(buyer) place an automatic bid with the maximum amount that you want to pay for the product.
- The other bidders don’t know about other’s bidder automatic bid if disable by admin.
- The other bidders place bids on based on the current high bid. bid will be placed until the bid meets the reserve price or until it expires.
- If another bidder places the same maximum automatic bid or higher, then you will be notified by mail, so that you can place another bid.
- If Your maximum bid is not exceeded by another automatic bidder or current bid, then you will win the bid at the current bid.
"Buy it Now" and "Auction / Bidding" at the same time
Multi vendor auction system have this out of the box feature by which vendor or seller can add the new product as an auction or but it now or both together
- Buy it now only option
- Online bidding auction only
- buy it now and auction at the same
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction SUPPORT
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket