Marketplace Seller Auction For Magento2 : Marketplace Auction For Magento2 module allows the feature for marketplace seller’s product by which seller can add auction in their product so that buyer can bid on the product. Admin can also set Automatic, Reserve, Incremental Auction for seller’s product.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Seller Auction For Magento2 Features -
- This module allows the auction feature for marketplace seller’s product.
- Incremental, Automatic and Reserve Auction Option set by admin.
- Admin can enable or disable Email notification option to Admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- If user bid will be outbid then user will notify automatically.
- Date time picker for date and time selection
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Standard Auction -
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction module provides the standard Auction. This type of auctions are often used by the auctioneers. In this the auction will be very simple bids will start and the highest amount bidder will win the auction.
- Admin have the feature to enable/disable the Auction.
- Admin can show/hide bidder's name, auction price, current bid price.
- Admin have the feature to show/hide auction details.
- Admin can show winner message at the front-end when the winner has been decide and bid will end.
- Allow edit/delete option for Vendors.
- Admin can enter the Auction rule. It displays at bid report page.
Increment Auction -
Magento2 Marketplace Seller Auction module provides the Increment Auction. In case of Increment Auction, a bid will be raised each time. It is predetermined based on the current high bid. In incremental auction if any bidder place a bid, then the current price will increase with incremental price. Like if you are the first bidder and place a bid of $30. Then current bid becomes $40 ($30 + $10 incremental price). No one can place a bid less than $40. Let's explain this using an example. The Increment bid is the amount by which a bid will be increment each time the current bid is outdone. Increment bid amount setting will be done by admin and seller.
Automatic Auction -
Store owner can also enable or disable the Automatic Auction option with automatic bidder details, price, bidders, outbid messages. Let's understand about Automatic Auction.
- When you(buyer) place an automatic bid with the maximum amount that you want to pay for the product.
- The other bidders don't know about other bidder's automatic bid if disable by admin.
- The other bidders place bids on based on the current high bid. bid will be placed until the bid meets the reserve price or until it expires.
- If another bidder places the same maximum automatic bid or higher, then you will be notified by mail, so that you can place another bid.
- If Your maximum bid is not exceeded by another automatic bidder or current bid, then you will win the bid at the current bid.
Reserve Auction and Email Notifications -
In reserve auction sellers can sell products if the bid price will match or exceed the reserve price. In case of Reserve price, if the bid price of higher bidder is less than reserve price then no one will win the auction. In the email notification option, admin can enable/disable email notification for admin, seller, outbid buyer, autobid to owner etc.
- Admin can set global reserve price for reserve auction.
- Winner will be the one who have given a highest bid which will match or exceed the reserve price.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for autobid to outbid autobid buyer.
- Allow admin to enable/disable the email notification for autobid to owner.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Auction For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM