Magento Marketplace Seller Credit Management System - Magento Marketplace Seller Credit Management provides credit management to the sellers. Using this module Seller can offer credit points based on their rules. Buyer can apply multiple seller’s credit.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module
Magento Marketplace Seller Credit Management System Features -
- Seller can set price per credit point.
- Seller can create credit rules.
- Buyer can see their credit details.
- Buyer can apply multiple seller’s credit on same order and also delete them.
On the front-end, the seller can add credit for their customers. Under the “credit manager”, seller can enter “price per credit point”, can set the date “to and from” for that credit, “allowed credit points” and “ credit rule based on”.
- Seller can enter the amount per credit point.
- Seller can enter the date.
- Seller can choose the credit rule on which credit points will be applicable.
Under “Total Sales”, credit is applied based on the total sales value. Here seller will set the particular sales amount for the particular seller. Seller can even delete this from the credit list.
In “ Credit based on Product Price”, credit will be provided based on specified price of the product. Here the seller enters the specified amount/price of the product and based on this amount, credit points will be generated for the buyer. To avail this credit feature, buyer will have to buy any product of the specified price range.
In “Credit based on particular product”, the credit points are applied based on any particular product. Here seller can select any of their product and if the buyer buys that particular product then credit points are provided to that buyer and there is a reduction in the total price.
- Credit will be applied based on the total sales value specified.
- Seller can even delete this credit.
- Seller can enter the amount on which credit will be generated.
- The buyer can avail this credit feature when they choose any product of the specified price range.
- Credit points depend on any particular product of the seller.
- The buyer can avail the credit points when they buy that particular product.
The buyer/customers can view their credit details under “credit details”. The buyer can view all the credit points in a list, description of each credit, transaction type and date of credit created. There are three tab- Total Credit, total debit & Remaining credit.
- Total Credit: Here the buyer can view the seller name, total number of credit and the amount for “total credits”.
- Total Debit: Here the buyer can see the number of points debited and the amount debited.
- Remaining Credit: Here buyer can view total credit, debited credit and remaining credit.
Availing Seller's Credit
In the shopping cart page, customer can avail the credit points. There will be a block called “Seller Credit”. Here customer will select seller's credit and then enter number of credit to avail discount.
- Customer can see a block for Seller's credit.
- Customer will select seller's credit and then enter number of credit to avail discount.
- Customer can see applied credits.
- Customer can even cancel credits.
- Credited amount will be shown in shopping cart page.
From the back-end, admin can view the seller's credit under the tab “Seller Credits”. Here the admin can view the credit points, order id, customer name, seller's name, status and transaction type.
Under the “Manage seller” tab, admin can view all the orders of any particular seller. Admin can pay to the seller & Credit amount will be deducted from the total amount. The “pay” button is just for the record purpose. Admin have to make the payment manually.
- Admin can view the seller's credit and other info associated with it.
- Admin can pay to the seller by deducting the credit amount.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Seller Credit Management System SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM