Marketplace Seller Credit Management System For Magento2 -Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento2 provides credit management to the sellers. Using this module Seller can offer credit points based on their rules. Buyer can apply for multiple sellers credits.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Seller Credit Management System For Magento2 Features -
- The seller can set price per credit point.
- The seller can create credit rules.
- Credit rules are based on Total Sales, Product Price, Particular Product.
- The buyer can see their credit details like Total Credits, Debits, and Remaining Credits.
- The buyer can apply for multiple seller credits in the same order and also delete them.
- The buyer can apply credit points on the checkout page and shopping cart page.
- The admin can see Seller’s Credit, with credit description, Order description, status from the admin panel.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per the requirement.
On the front-end, the seller can add credit for their customers. Under the “credit manager”, seller can enter “price per credit point”, can set the date “to and from” for that credit, “allowed credit points” and “ credit rule based on”.
- Seller can enter the amount per credit point.
- Seller can enter the date.
- Seller can choose the credit rule on which credit points will be applicable.
Under “Total Sales”, credit is applied based on the total sales value. Here seller will set the particular sales amount for the particular seller. Seller can even delete this from the credit list.
In “ Credit based on Product Price”, credit will be provided based on specified price of the product. Here the seller enters the specified amount/price of the product and based on this amount, credit points will be generated for the buyer. To avail this credit feature, buyer will have to buy any product of the specified price range.
In “Credit based on particular product”, the credit points are applied based on any particular product. Here seller can select any of their product and if the buyer buys that particular product then credit points are provided to that buyer and there is a reduction in the total price.
- Credit will be applied based on the total sales value specified.
- Seller can even delete this credit.
- Seller can enter the amount on which credit will be generated.
- The buyer can avail this credit feature when they choose any product of the specified price range.
- Credit points depend on any particular product of the seller.
- The buyer can avail the credit points when they buy that particular product.
The buyer/customers can view their credit details under “credit details”. The buyer can view all the credit points in a list, description of each credit, transaction type and date of credit created. There are three tab- Total Credit, total debit & Remaining credit.
- Total Credit: Here the buyer can view the seller name, total number of credit and the amount for “total credits”.
- Total Debit: Here the buyer can see the number of points debited and the amount debited.
- Remaining Credit: Here buyer can view total credit, debited credit and remaining credit.
The admin can see the “Credited Amount” by checking the order id of the customer. The admin can see seller’s credit details like credit description, Seller name, status, Customer Name, Number of Credits.
- The admin can see the “Credited Amount” by checking the order id of the customer.
- The admin can see seller’s credit details in a grid.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Credit Management System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM