Purchase Management For Magento - This Awesome module will help you to Manage Purchase Order(PO) inside your magento. Every Purchase order will be uniquely and well managed inside your admin panel.
The Most helpful and brilliant feature of this module is inventory management based on Purchase Order for your eCommerce Store with Sales Order.
Purchase Management For Magento Features -
- Supplier Management will be easy for your magento admin.
- Supplier will be managed for every products.
- You can decide procurement Method for every products.
- Automatic Purchase Order Generation if product goes out of Stock.
- Generate Request For Quotation for every Purchase Order.
- You can perfectly check the status of your incoming products/Shipment.
- Easily Merge Two or more Purchase Orders.
- This module work in every magento version release up to 1.9.*.
- Partial Purchase Order Shipment Option
Purchase Management For Magento- Module Configuration
After the installation of this module, admin can see an option called “Procurement Option”. In this option, admin can set the procurement method as “Make to Stock” or “Make to Order”. After the installation, admin can view “Purchase Management” option in the back-end.
Purchase Management For Magento- Manage Suppliers
In the “Manage Suppliers”, admin can add/delete or edit supplier based on the requirements. For adding any new supplier, admin will enter details like name, email id, company and supplier's address.
Admin can also add supplier for each of their products by editing the products. Admin can also add multiple seller for a single product. Admin can also add minimal quantity and cost price for the particular minimal quantity.
Admin can also change the procurement method for specific product also. A new option called “Cost price” will be added in the price section of the product also and this field will be mandatory.
- Admin can add/delete or edit supplier.
- Admin will add details like name, email id, company and supplier's address.
- Admin can also add multiple seller for a single product.
- Admin can also add minimal quantity and cost price for the particular minimal quantity.
- Admin can also change the procurement method for specific product.
Quotation, Purchase Order & Incoming Shipment
When ever a new purchase order is made then it comes under the “Quotation”. Here admin will view the purchase order and can update the price and quantity of the product(s). Admin can also add additional comment. If the admin is convinced by the quotation then admin can confirm that order and then that order will be displayed in “Purchase Order”. Even the admin can create a new purchase order manually.
In the “Purchase Order”, admin can notify the seller by email, print order or can do partial shipment. In the partial shipment, admin can receive as many products they want. In the Incoming Shipment, admin can view the shipment details like quantity received, products, status.
- Admin can view new purchase order under “Quotation”.
- Admin can also create new purchase order manually under the “Quotation” option.
- Admin can confirm or cancel the “purchase order”.
- By the partial shipment, admin can receive as many products they want.
- In the Incoming Shipment, admin can view the shipment details like quantity received, products, status.
In this, product quantity is updated in the inventory. Admin can view individual products which are generated for purchase orders. When you will receive any shipment then corresponding Purchase order will be marked as done. Same flow will work when you will receive from Purchase order then Shipment state will be marked as received and Corresponding product quantity will be updated inside product inventory.
- Incoming product grid with Product name, SKU, Quantity, Current status.
Purchase Management For Magento SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM