Wallet System for Magento: Magento Wallet System is an awesome module which allows customers to make the online payment from their Wallet System. In this module, customer/User can use Wallet Cash during the checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. They can easily add credit to their wallet system. Admin can set the limit for the Wallet System. Admin can add or deduct amount from customer’s wallet. Admin can also create credit rules for giving cashback to customers. Admin can also refund the customer amount through the Magento Wallet System.
Wallet System for Magento Features -
- Magento Wallet System module behaves as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet system.
- Admin can also do the refund by the help of Magento Wallet System and credit the amount into the customer’s Wallet System.
- Admin can also add cashback feature to the products based on cashback rules created.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- On the checkout page, a customer can view wallet cash used and remaining wallet cash.
- Email notification is sent to the customer on each transaction.
- Admin can configure the Magento Wallet System to set the limit (maximum and minimum) for Wallet amount.
- Amount will get credited after the generation of invoice.
- The admin can add amount to the Customer’s Wallet or deduct amount from the Customer’s Wallet.
- The admin can create multiple Credit Rules for giving cashback to customers in the Wallet.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per the requirement.
Admin can set the minimum and maximum limit for adding cash into Wallet. Admin can view the Wallet history of each customer and their transaction. Admin can also do online refund by Wallet System and refunded amount will go back to the Customer's Wallet System.
- Admin can set the minimum and maximum limit for adding cash into Wallet.
- Admin can view the Wallet history of each customer and their transaction.
- Admin can also do online refund by Wallet System.
Admin Credit Rule
The admin can create customized cashback credit rules for their customers from the back-end. The cashback credit rules can either be based on cart amount or product amount. The admin can set the value of cashback amount, select the duration of the credit rule, enter the minimum cart amount or product amount. The status of the rules can be changed to either enabled or disabled.
Adjust Wallet Amount
The admin can adjust the amount of the customer's wallet from the back-end. Admin can either credit or debit any of the customer's wallet by any amount. They can provide information about the wallet amount adjustment in the transaction note. The customer will also receive notification emails for any adjustment made to their wallet account.
Adding Cash in Wallet
After the installation of this wonderful module, customer will find “My Wallet” tab in their account. Customer would enter the amount and then click on “Add Money to Wallet”. Then customer will do online payment and the amount would get credited into their account. Customer can view the transaction of their Wallet as well (credit and debit) and status.
- Customer can view the transaction of their Wallet as well (credit and debit) and status.
- Customer will do online payment and the amount would get credited into their account.
Wallet System At Cart Page
When the user arrives at the shopping cart page and fulfills the requirements of cashback credit rule, they will see a small message on the top of the screen which will show the cashback amount they can receive in their wallet. As soon as the order status changes to complete, the customer will get a notification email about the cashback amount received in their wallet.
Wallet System at Checkout
Customer can do the payment for their products using Wallet Cash. In the checkout page, then can view payment to be made, remaining amount and left amount to be paid ( If their Wallet does not have enough credit then value will appear in Left amount).
If the wallet system does not have sufficient cash to make the complete payment then the customer can choose other payment methods for making the payment to the Store and then completing the order.
Wallet System for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM