Marketplace Advertisement Manager for Magento 2 : Marketplace Advertisement Manager for Magento 2 module will allow the sellers to purchase advertisement space/blocks that have been set by the admin for the website front-end. The sellers can easily create their ad blocks and then can select them for the advertisements space that they wish to book. The seller ad blocks will be visible in the different advertisement space positions on the front-end after the seller has purchased the advertisement space and the invoice gets generated.
This module is an add-on of the Magento2 marketplace module. To use this module you must have first installed the Magento2 marketplace
Marketplace Advertisement Manager for Magento 2 Features -
- Multiple positions on the frontend to show the ads.
- The admin can set valid days for ads, width, height, and the number of ads that can be added at one position.
- The admin can set the price of all the ads.
- The seller can see all the ads positions available to be sold.
- The seller can book ads if available to book.
- The seller can create and edit ad block to show at the ads positions.
- The seller can enable the ad's demo on the frontend to view all the available ads position and their current availability.
- Ads will get displayed at their respective positions after the order invoice is generated.
- Ads will be automatically disabled from the front-end once the validity of the ad expires.
- If more than one ads are there at a particular place then they will get displayed as a slider(By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set).
After the successful installation of the module the admin will configure the module by configuring the ads. The admin can configure the ads for various positions of the website on the font-end.
The admin will configure the setting for each of the positions that are available by -
- Entering the expire time for the advertisement.
- Entering the number of advertisement that will be visible for the selected position type.
- Selecting the width to full width or custom width in pixels.(Recommended to select the width to full width).
The admin can easily set the ad block pricing. The admin can add pricing for each of the ad blocks and can delete the pricing as well. The ad blocks whose pricing is set will be visible to the seller under the advertise menu option for selecting and making the booking.
After the successful installation of the module, the sellers will get two menu option under their marketplace account panel.
- Ad Blocks
Under the ad blocks - The seller will be able to add/edit/delete various ad blocks. Here the seller will enter the title and content for the ad block. In the content you can add your ad banners and can also add links to your banners. When a customer clicks on the banner they wll be redireted to the link that you have associated with the banner.
Under advertise - Here the sellers will find all the ad plans to advertise their ads. The sellers can see the listed position plans with their price, the validity of the advertisement, and a Book button to make the booking of that ad block. The sellers can also select their ad block from the drop-down option that they want to place at these specific positions.
These sellers can also check where exactly will the ad blocks be displayed by clicking the "Enable Ads Demo" option. This will allow the sellers to check where exactly can they get their ad blocks placed on the website front-end.
Here the sellers can -
- Select their ad block from the drop-down option that they want to place at these specific positions.
- Book the ad position for their ad blocks.
- Check the Ads Demo to see where exactly can they get their ad blocks placed on the website front-end.
Now after the what ever the payment mode is selected, after the invoice gets generated the ad blocks will be visible at the positions booked by the seller.
Note: If the seller has made an online payment then as the invoice is generated automatically at that moment only, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously. If the seller has made the payment using any other mode, then whenever the admin creates the invoice for the seller’s order, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously.
Marketplace Advertisement Manager for Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM