Magento 2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On: Magento2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On will allow the sellers to set the delivery day along with the delivery time slots for their orders. Customers can choose their preferred delivery day and time for their order at the time of checkout. After the customers have completed the purchase they can see their selected day and time slot in their order history. If somehow the seller has forgotten to set the delivery day and time slots then the default admin set delivery day and time slots will be used.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Magento 2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On Features -
- Customers can choose their preferred day and time for delivery at the time of checkout.
- Sellers can set the number of orders that can be fulfilled within the specified time slot.
- Admin can set the default allowed days for the sellers.
- Admin can set the total number of days to display.
- Admin can set the minimum required time for order processing in days.
- Admin can set the error message that will be visible at the time of checkout if no slot is available.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will go to the admin panel to configure the module. Here the admin will be able to -
- Set the allowed days of the week for the sellers.
- Set the number of days to display at the checkout.
- Set the minimum required days to process an order.
- Set the message if the time slot is not available.
- Set the default delivery time slots.
After the admin has configured the module, the sellers will get two menu options under their account menu - Time Slots Configuration(To create and delete ) and Delivery Order History. Using these two menu options the seller will be able to -
- Enter the minimum required time in days to process an order.
- Add/delete the delivery time slots.
- Check their delivery order history for their orders with the delivery date and the customer selected time slots.
Customer Management -
The buyer will add his products to the cart and at the time of checkout, he will be able to see the available delivery days and time slots available. The customer can select any of the slots that are available for the respective product. After selecting the slot the customer can checkout.
- Customers can select the delivery time slot at the time of checkout.
- Delivery slots will be displayed according to the sellers.
- Customers can find the details of the delivery time slots in their order history.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento 2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM