Magento2 Product Pre-Order: Magento2 Preorder module is to create an order for those products that are “Out Of Stock”. Using this module, the buyer can order out of stock products. This module provides the ability of Full payment or Percentage payment for Preorder products. The Customer can order multiple Preorder products at a time.
Magento2 Product Pre-Order Features -
- Buyer can preorder only out of stock products.
- Works with products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual & Configurable.
- Admin can set a custom message to display on the preorder product.
- Admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- Admin can set custom percentage of the amount to be paid for preordered product.
- Using this module customer can pay full or partial payment.
- Customer can receive notification mail.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module for the proper work flow. Admin will do the following:
- Admin can select partial payment or complete payment as pre-order type.
- Admin can set pre-order percent and pre-order message which will appear on the product page.
- Admin can enable automatic email system.
- Admin can enter the email address from where the emails will be sent to the customers.
Magento2 Pre Order Front-End Management is very standard and we built this module by using our extensive e-commerce experience so customer will see almost all the standard features of pre order extension. The customer can see Pre order custom message, partial payment percent, pre-order button on the product page.
Completing Pre Orders
When the pre order product comes in stock then the customer can complete the order. The customer will not pay the shipping charge at the time of pre order completion. The customer can also not update the quantity of pre ordered products at the cart page.
The admin can see the pre order details under the “Pre Order” tab. Here the admin can see order id, customer name, email id, total amount, date and time. The admin can select the orders in bulk and send emails to those selected ones.
Magento2 Product Pre-Order Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM