Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2: By using this, Admin can provide Aramex shipping method for shipping products. The Aramex is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world and now it is with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- It will allow admin to enable or disable Aramex Shipping method.
- Admin will be allowed to set the Aramex shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- Code is fully open and easy to use.
- Aramex label can be generated by the seller.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Seller is allowed to manage his order from his account.
- Seller will add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Seller have the ability to enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Seller will be able to print Invoice of individual order.
Admin Management -
Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. This module Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 will allow the sellers to provide Aramex shipping method for shipping their products to the customers. After the installation of this shipping module, admin can configure this module.
- Admin can enable or disable the shipping module.
- Admin can put the module in the Test Mode.
- Admin can set the title of the Shipping module.
- Admin can enter the error message which will be displayed on the checkout page.
Seller Management -
Using this shipping module, seller can manage the shipping from their end. Seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”.
- Seller can enter his own Aramex credential if allowed by admin.
- Seller can add the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Seller can generate the Aramex label after checking the check box.
Buyer Management -
Buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. On the checkout page, under the shipping method, buyer will have various shipping methods, which admin has allowed from the back-end.
- Buyer can see this shipping method on checkout page.
- Choose any allowed method for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM