Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2 : Magento2 Marketplace Fastway Shipping module provides Fastway Shipping method for shipping the products to four countries – New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and South Africa. Using this shipping module vendor/seller can manage their shipping and order from the seller panel, print invoice, enter tracking ID and complete the shipping management from the seller panel.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module.
- Admin will enter the Fastway API key.
- Admin will set the Fastway Shipping method name that will be visible to the customers at the frontend.
- Seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Seller can print the Invoice of each Individual Order.
- Seller can print the Invoice and Shipping Slips.
- Ability to download the Invoice and Shipping Slips easily.
Fastway Shipping offers timely & best courier service to its customers. Our Magento2 Marketplace Shipping module provides Fastway Shipping method for shipping the products to Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa. The admin can enable or disable this add-on from the back-end. Admin will also enter the Fastway API key.
- Allow to enable or disable this shipping method.
- Set the Fastway Shipping method name that will be shown at the front side.
Using this shipping module vendor/seller can manage their shipping and order from vendor panel print invoice, and can enter tracking ID and complete shipping management from seller panel. Under “Fastway Shipping Manager”, seller can set the “ country and regional franchise's for fastway shipping.
- Allow to set the “ country and regional franchise” for fastway shipping.
- Allow to set Invoice, shipping address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to download invoice and shipping slip.
Generating Invoice and Tracking Id
After the approval of the order, seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “complete”. The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips.
- Allow to set the tracking id and shipping detail.
- Allow to cancel the order.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM