Opencart Product Questions Answers - Opencart Product Question Answer is a superb module by which user can post question for particular products and can get answer for that question with vote system.
Opencart Product Questions Answers Features -
- All admin configured -pagination,login required or not,show date and name.
- Customer can ask and answer questions and like them.
- Fully Ajax based no page reload.
- Amazing transaction effects.
- Send answer mail to Customer if selected.
- Questions search option.
Opencart Product Questions Answers Configuration
After the module installation, admin will do the configuration of the module for the proper working of the module. Admin will do the following setting:
- Admin will set the pagination count.
- Admin can select to display dates, Question Author, login for asking question.
- Admin can set the approval for each asked question.
- Admin will set sort order for questions and answers.
- Admin can choose to display Dates, Author answers.
- Admin will set the layout of the module on the front-end as well.
After the module configuration customer can see “Ask Question” tab in the product page. Customer have to login before posting any question about the product. After the login, customer can ask their question, and enter verification code and then submit. Customer can get the answers and in return they can ask their question. They can even vote for the answers they like.
- Customer will have to login to ask any question.
- For asking question, customer will ask their question, and enter verification code and then submit.
- Customer can get the answers and in return they can ask their question.
- Can even vote for the answers they like or dislike.
In the “Product Q & A” tab, admin can manage the answers and can provide answers too. Admin can view all the answers for any particular question and admin can even provide their answer.
- Admin can manage the answers.
- Admin can view all the answers for any particular question and admin can even provide their answer.
Opencart Product Questions Answers Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM