Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request -With the help of this module, the customer (buyer) can place a request for the product that is in stock or not in stock or has not been added to the store. When buyer place a request for the products then the request will be sent to the sellers who have subscribed to the category of that product.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request Features -
- Buyer can place purchase request for the products that are in stock, not added to the store or are already added.
- Buyer can send request to different sellers for the products.
- Buyer can put up the choice for the location of the seller.
- Buyer can send the request for virtual products also.
- Opportunity for the sellers to contact the prospective buyer.
- Seller can subscribe for any category to get the post buy request.
- The sellers that have subscribe to the respective category will receive the request through email.
- Seller can delete or enable/disable the subscribed category anytime.
- Seller can even add the product later, once the request has been received.
- Admin can enable/disable the auto approval of the post buy request.
- Admin can view the full detail of post buy request made by buyer.
- Admin can delete the post buy request made by buyer.
- All the users can view the post buy request placed so far.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Demande Pour L’acheter Plus Tard
Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM