Shipping Availability Check For Magento 2: Shipping Check Module is a solution to set your own shipping rates according to distance. It can show shipping rates by entering pin code or location.
Shipping Availability Check For Magento 2 Features -
- It shows availability according to product id and zip code.
- It shows if a pickup location is available or not.
- Admin can add any zip code to any product.
- It will allow a user to check shipping availability.
- If the shipping in the region will not display then it will show a warning that the product availability in this region does not exist.
- Admin can enter the product id and zip codes in bulk using mass upload by a CSV file.
- Admin can set range availability for a product also by mass uploading zip code values.
- The feature is easy to use and very helpful to buyers as well as sellers.
Shipping / Freight Rate Calculation at Product Page
Shipping calculation at product page gives user a boost to know more about the product price and shipping price calculation also it will reduce cart abandonment. This module also has various advantages as well.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment.
- Enrich User Experience for the buyer.
- Availability to check if the product is available or not under that postal pin/ zip code.
- Increase in sales conversion.
Manage Regions and Zip Codes
The admin can create different regions according to its requirements. A CSV file containing the zip codes can be uploaded for each separate region. Information about all the regions created for the store such as – region Id, region name, status, and region zip codes can be seen.
- Any region status can be changed to either enabled or disabled.
- CSV zip code file can be updated or replaced with another one.
- Filter option can be used for finding any specific region or a zip code.
- The admin can also delete and view all the zip codes of a region.
- A unique Id is assigned to every region & zip code for better management.
- Checkbox option can be used for selecting multiple regions or zip codes.
Assign Regions to a Product
After creating the regions, the admin can simply go to product settings page and select available regions for that product. The admin can use the multi-select menu option to configure the available regions for a product.
- Multiple regions can be selected for a product.
- Available regions can be selected for new and existing products.
Frontend User View
The users can enter their delivery zip code on the product page for checking the product availability. After entering the zip code, a small message will appear as Product is available/not available at (entered zip code).
If a product is available for the entered zip code, the user can go ahead and buy the product. But, if the product is not available for the entered zip code, the user can then look for another product from the marketplace which is available for the same zip code.
- Saved address automatically appear in the text box for a Logged In user.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can be seen by the users.
Shipping Availability Check For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM