WooCommerce Accelerated Mobile Pages: Accelerated Mobile Pages aims to dramatically improve the performance of the mobile web by decreasing the webpage loading time and hence keeping the user intact to the web store.
Using AMP, the Web pages load instantaneously across multiple platforms and devices so that content can appear everywhere in an instant, no matter what type of phone, tablet, or mobile device a user is using.
In the AMP WooCommerce plugin, we have introduced this awesome feature by implementing Accelerated Mobile Pages for the Shop Page, Category page, and most importantly the Product page.
Highlighted Features for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for WooCommerce
Deliver the fast speed for content loading.
Improved Search Ranking:
Improved search ranking of the website.
Reduce Bounce Rates:
Decrease the site abandonment and bounce rates.
Better and improved user experience.
Improve the web page content and data accessibility on the mobile.
Increase the user engagement on your site.
Why Do We Need Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for WooCommerce Plugin?
Nowadays customers mostly use mobile devices to access websites and browse through the internet and fast-loading pages play a key role in enhancing customer experience. WooCommerce AMP plugin improves user experience by reducing page load time and providing a smoother browsing experience on mobile devices. It is compatible to work with Shop, Category, Checkout, Cart, and Product pages.
Instant and Fast Delivery Speed:
AMP make sure that content is delivered as fast as possible on mobile devices-
Improved Search Ranking:
Website visitor or mobile users don’t wait long to load a site. That’s why loading time is a major factor in your SERP ranking-
- Improves the accessibility of the web pages.
- Improves mobile friendliness because AMP websites will load faster.
- Faster your page, higher the search rank.
- Reduce your bounce rate on your website.
Better User Experience:
AMP provides a better and improved user experience. Also, help to decrease website abandonment rates and increase sale conversions -
- Faster loading page for mobile users.
- Improved search engine ranking.
- Increase visibility.
- Less bounce rate.
- Set the number of reviews that will be visible on the product AMP page.
Store Pages Supported:
The module supports the various pages of the Woocommerce store. Dedicated AMP page is created for-
- Shop Page
- Category Page
- Product Page
- Cart Page
- Checkout Page
Customize AMP Pages:
The admin can customize the AMP pages by configuring the site title, logo image and text settings like-
- Change Heading Color.
- Text Color.
- Link Color.
- Font Style.
- Short-cut Button to AMP Page.
The admin can even change the Header section settings -
- Background Color.
- Header Font Style.
- Text Alignment.
WooCommerce Accelerated Mobile Pages Features -
- Dedicated AMP page is created for the respective Shop, Category, and Product Pages.
- AMP pages can be customized like - Color, Logo, Font Style & Header Text Alignment for the AMP pages.
- Google Analytics ID can be added that can be used for tracking purposes.
- Hide or Show AMP Badge.
- The customer can directly add simple products to the cart by clicking the cart icon against the product.
- For variable products, the customer can click on the dotted icon against the variable product and choose the options.
- Customers can share the product over multiple social platforms like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- The customers can add reviews for products under the Reviews tab.
- A customer can simply search a product by typing the name of the product in the search bar.
- If the product is not found then it redirects the customer to the search results page.
- On selecting a Grouped Product, a customer can choose multiple options and their quantities.
- The customer can click on the AMP scroll icon on the bottom right corner of the Product Page, Cart Page, Checkout Page, etc, and navigate to the top of the page.
- The Sidebar feature is integrated with the AMP Product page which includes options like Shop, Cart, Checkout, My Account, etc.