Marketplace Split Order for WordPress WooCommerce: With the help of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Split Order Plugin, separate order IDs will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart.
The customer will also receive different order IDs. This is a very helpful plugin for the marketplace. Returns, Refunds & Replacements can be managed very easily when all the sellers have their unique order IDs.
It gives more clarity in the communication between the seller and buyer. A buyer can give reference of order id while communicating with a seller as it is different for every seller.
It gives a clear picture to the admin about the commission and all other things. Commission management can be done easily by the admin.
- This module is a marketplace add-on so to use this module you must have installed WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin first.
- This plugin will work with the WooCommerce default payment methods like Cash on Delivery, Check Payments and Direct Bank Transfer.
- In the case of any 3rd party payment plugin, it may need some customization if the 3rd party payment plugin code does not follow the default WooCommerce payment pattern.
Separate order IDs
Separate order IDs will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart.
Distribution of Tax and Discount
Taxes and discount distribution will be based upon the share of a seller in the total amount.
Different order IDs benefit the customers and sellers at the time of handling return, refund, and exchange.
It gives a clear picture to the admin about the commission and it can be managed easily by the admin.
This module provides the admin with the feature to split a single order into many orders. Using this module admin can -
- Manage split orders from his account
- View the details of the orders
- Easily manage the commission
- Can check the order status
In Marketplace Split Order module, the orders for the sellers are managed in a way that all the sellers will get their orders separately.
- It will help to sellers to manage return, refund, and replacement of the order.
- Separate order management for sellers
- The seller can check order details by viewing the order
- Sellers will get their orders separated from the main order with different order IDs.
Separate Order ID for Each Seller
The customer will get separate order with separate order id to receive the orders from the seller. If the customer has ordered three different products from three different sellers, then each seller will also get a separate order with a separate order id.
- After placing the order from the different-different vendor, separate order IDs are generated after order confirmation.
- The customer can view the orders in order history
- The customer can view all the available products of the store
- The customer can order different products from different sellers in a single order
Better Order Management
Order management for multiple sellers products becomes convenient for customers, sellers, and admin as well. Using this module-
- The customers can view detailed information about the separate order IDs from Order History Section.
- Separate order IDs are created for different sellers automatically after placing the order.
- Different order IDs benefit the customers and sellers at the time of handling return, refund, and exchange.
- It gives more clarity in the communication between a seller and a buyer
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.