Marketplace Mass Upload for WooCommerce:By using WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Mass Upload the seller of the marketplace can bulk upload products. The seller can upload the bulk products from his seller account using CSV file. Even the admin of the marketplace also able to bulk upload products into the seller account using CSV file.
It will support Simple Products, Grouped Products, Variable Products, Downloadable Products, and External Products as well. It also displays an error message to the seller and admin if there is an error in the CSV file or the ZIP file.
Marketplace Mass Upload for WordPress WooCommerce is an add-on of Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you have to install WordPress Woocommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Mass Upload and Update Via CSV
Mass upload the product with the help of CSV files in one go.
Supports Various Product Type
Supports to upload Simple Products, Grouped Products, Variable Products, Downloadable Products, and External Products as well.
Add Products in Bulk
The admin and seller can add products in bulk.
Supports CSV File Formate
The Mass Upload Marketplace plugin supports the only CSV file format.
Images can also be uploaded along with the products in zip format.
Sample files of CSV are also available to upload the products.
What is the use of this module?
To easier the mass product upload process and save the valuable time of admin and seller. Marketplace Mass Upload for WordPress WooCommerce plugin came into use as a simple solution to the complex product upload process.
Mass upload plugin facilitates the marketplace sellers to bulk upload products using CSV files. Also enables the marketplace admin to bulk upload products into the seller account using CSV file.
Mass Upload Via CSV
The seller can mass upload the product into the marketplace with the help of CSV files in one go.
- The seller can provide all the information related to the product into the supported file.
- The seller can also update image zip.
- Mass upload via CSV saves time of admin and seller.
Marketplace Mass Upload
In WooCommerce Marketplace Mass Upload Plugin, the admin is incorporated with the feature to mass upload products from his panel. The admin can -
- Add products in bulk for seller from his panel
- Upload products like Simple Products, Grouped Products, Variable Products, Downloadable Products and External Products as well
- Upload required CSVs and Image zips
- Run the profile to display the uploaded products
Mass Upload by Sellers
The seller can upload products in bulk by simply importing the CSV file with product details and product images zip file. The seller can -
- Download the sample file to upload the products
- Run the profile to display products the uploaded products
- Manage the uploaded products from his product list
The module incorporates the feature to display the status of products uploading while running the profile. If the upload process got an error then it will get displayed here.
- Ease out the process for mass uploading of products
- It will also display the number of products imported
- Display error message
Marketplace admin and sellers need to run uploaded CSV file to upload products. WooCommerce marketplace admin and seller selects and runs the selected profile to complete the product upload process.
- Mass upload products in one click.
- Facilitates the admin to run uploaded CSV profile to upload products.
- Enables the seller to run an updated CSV profile to upload products.
Marketplace Mass Upload for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- The seller can add products in bulk.
- The admin of the marketplace also able to add products in bulk.
- The admin can add products to the seller account.
- Products can be uploaded using CSV file.
- Sample CSV files available to import proucts.
- Image attachment with the products within the zip file.
- If there is any error in the CSV file then, the products will not be uploaded.
- The plugin is fully dynamic.
- The code is fully open and you can customize as per your requirements.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.