Odoo Marketplace Vouchers: 90% of people look for a coupon before making a purchase on a website. And annual usage of coupons is predicted to surpass $90billion by 2022. So, coupons are famous among buyers as they inspire them to make a purchase by imbuing a sense of savings.
Your customers may buy from your competitor's website just because they offer a small discount coupon.
Digital Coupons are a powerful tool and never fail to increase the traffic to your website and sales as well.
With Discount vouchers on Odoo Marketplace, you can use the discount strategy to bring in more customers and revenue.
It allows you to use the correct coupon strategy to boost your sales;
- Send digital coupons to newly signed customers to encourage them to make a sale.
- Retarget customers with a coupon who left the cart without making a purchase.
- Retain old customers and make them make new purchases with coupons.
- Offers discount coupons on festivals to help customers complete their shopping lists.
The module offers you complete control to manage validity, usage, and track usage of the coupons on the Odoo marketplace. It is a one-stop solution for your Odoo Marketplace website.
Note: If you wish to use the same coupon code on Odoo Marketplace and Odoo POS, you need to install the Odoo POS Coupons module as well.
Prerequisites For Odoo Marketplace Vouchers Module
Odoo Marketplace Vouchers works in conjunction with the following modules:
You would need to install both of these modules for Odoo Marketplace Vouchers to work properly.
Odoo Marketplace Vouchers Features
Add Discount Coupons Feature to Odoo Marketplace
- Installs the functionality to create and manage Marketplace coupons.
- Each coupon has a unique code.
- The customer needs to use the code at the checkout page to avail the discount.
Allows To Create Odoo Marketplace Discount Vouchers
- The Admin and Seller can create coupons for use on Odoo Marketplace.
- The seller can create coupons for his own products only.
- The admin can create coupons for all the sellers.
- The customers can use the digital coupons codes while making purchases from Marketplace.
Create Marketplace Coupons For All or Specific Products
- The seller can create a coupon for all his products or specific products.
- The admin can create coupons for all seller’s products or specific products.
Set Minimum Cart Amount Eligibility For Coupon Use
- You can choose to enable minimum cart amount validation for a coupon.
- Set a minimum cart amount for the customer to avail the coupon discount.
- Each Odoo Marketplace coupon can have a different minimum cart amount.
Limit the Number of Usage and Validity of Each Coupon
- Allows you to enter the number of times a coupon can be used on Odoo marketplace.
- Once the number is reached the coupon automatically expires.
Shows Available Coupons On the Marketplace Checkout Page
- The customers can see the available coupons on the checkout page.
- If a customer's cart has products from multiple sellers offering coupons, the customer can redeem coupons for only one seller at a time.
See Usage History of Marketplace Coupons In Odoo
- The admin can see the usage history of all the coupons from all the sellers.
- The sellers can see the history of usage for their own coupons only.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Odoo Marketplace Quote System
- Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page
- Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation
- Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification
- Odoo Marketplace Supplier As a Seller
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Marketplace Vouchers Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Marketplace Vouchers Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE