WooCommerce Akeneo Connector: With the help of the WooCommerce Akeneo PIM Connector module, you can connect your WooCommerce store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage a wide range of products easily. You can import all the catalog data in Akeneo through CSV and XLSX. You can also create the product in the Akeneo and export it to the WooCommerce store.
Once you import all the catalog data in Akeneo you can push that data into the WooCommerce store. It works with simple and variable types of products. The store owner can export categories and attributes along with the product.
- In order to export your product information in multiple languages from Akeneo to the WooCommerce store, you can use Akeneo WooCommerce WPML Integration add-on module and provide localization to your store.
- Attribute slug can not be increased by 28 by default if you want to increase it greater than 28 so check the user guide to increase the limit.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Export/Import Product and Variant
With this module, you can export/import products and Variant from Akeneo to WooCommerce and vice versa.
Filter Data and Product for Export/Import
Using this module, you can filter the product data and product at the time of export.
Export Content in Multi-Language
Admin can export your content (description, short description, labels, etc.) in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish, etc.
Using this module you can add association Mapping for Upsell and Cross-sell products for Export.
Export Metric Unit
With this module, you can export a metric unit with the tags from Akeneo to WooCommerce.
Export as URL
WooCommerce Akeneo Connector allows you to export files like PDF as URL.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Why do we need WooCommerce Akeneo Connector?
WooCommerce Akeneo Connector helps in collecting data in one place to control, and enrich your product information and export the data to your WooComerce store. With this, you can manage thousands of products easily, create a product catalog, and export them to the WooCommerce store.
This connector "WooCommerce Akeneo Connector" integration between WooCommerce and Akeneo PIM using the API key. To configure this you must create an API key connection in your Akeneo panel and add it to your Akeneo connector configuration in your WooCommerce admin. Overall, this module facilitates merchants to manage and export/import product catalog from WooCommerce and vice-versa.
The admin can get WooCommerce catalog data such as WooCommerce attribute categories, configurable products, media files and import it to Akeneo. Also, store admin can import Akeneo attributes, family, categories, products, product models as well as from the WooCommerce store.
Export Products & Product Variant
Admin can export the product and variants product in Akeneo to WooCommerce. You can create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size.
When the product is exported to the WooCommmerce store, the product variant attributes and information are also exported and mapped on the WooCommerce store. The variant product inherits all the properties of the product information.
- Export variant product image.
- You can create a product.
- You can create a variant product.
- Separate export job to export product.
- You can export products and variant products.
- Separate export job to export variant products.
- Variant product inventory.
- Auto-sync option names and option values.
Export Multiple Images
Product images are essential when you are selling stuff online. Using this module, you can send multiple images of a product from Akeneo to WooCommerce first one will be your default/cover image for the product. With this you can export multiple pictures with high resolution.
When you export the images then exported product images go to the same folder and same format to the WooCommerce store.
- You can send multiple images.
- Supports variant product images.
- You can limit the size of an image.
- Send high-resolution images.
Admin can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. SEO provides higher brand credibility and take your business next level. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Meta URL key.
- Meta Title.
- Meta keyword.
- Meta Description.
Product Association Mapping
Associativity of the products means a group of product that is closely related. An associative product can be the product with the same types, same price range, and the same customer types.
- Cross-sell products - Cross-selling of the product involves the product of the same kind.
- Upsell Products - Upsell products typically involve trading up to a better version of what’s being purchased.
Import from WooCommerce to Akeneo
Using this module, you can import all the information from WooCommerce to Akeneo. You can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product, and product model.
- Import Attribute - You can import attribute and attribute options from WooCommerce to Akeneo.
- Import Family and Family Variants - You can import family and family variants from WooCommerce to Akeneo.
- Import Category - You can import categories from WooCommerce to Akeneo.
- Import Product - You can import product and product models from WooCommmerce to Akeneo with media files.
- Import All - You can import all attributes, attribute options, family, family variants, category, product, and product model.
In Akeneo PIM data filter is used for taking out information that is not much necessary for the user. You can filter the data with the help of the Channel, Locales, and Attributes.
- Channel – You can select the channel like E-commerce, Mobile, and ERP where you want to export the data.
- Locales – You can send the product information in Multiple locales.
- Attribute – You can filter the attribute that you want to export from Akeneo to WooCommerce.
With this module, you can export/import the category from Akeneo to WooCommerce and vice- versa. Category export/import helps customers to find their way within the variety of your catalog, and narrow down their search when looking for a particular type of product. You can export/import all the Akeneo categories to WooCommerce.
- Create categories and sub-categories from Akeneo.
- Automatically links categories with product data.
- Separate export jobs for categories.
- Separate import job for categories.
Product filtering allows the users to refine products while exporting from the Akeneo to WooCommerce. You can filter the product with Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition, and Category.
- Family - You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Status - You can Filter the product by status. Like- Enable, Disable.
- Completeness - You can filter products with product completeness.
- Time Condition - You can filter the product with time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category - You can filter the product with the product category and sub-categories.
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision. While exporting products from Akeneo to WooCommerce, a lot of information about a product is transmitted. You can decide which specific information will be sent to WooCommerce by mapping Akeneo attributes with the WooCommerce attribute.
The admin can mention the detailed information about the product in Akeneo and map the Akeneo attributes fields with the WooCommerce attribute so that information synchronized correctly.
- Sync WooCommerce field mapping with Akeneo attributes.
- A user can mention any fixed value for the exported products.
- Map additional product fields.
- Works with simple and variable products.
- Push Product data via the export job.
- Export all the categories and attributes from Akeneo to WooCommerce.
- Import Categories to Akeneo from WooCommerce.
- Import Products to Akeneo from WooCommerce.
- Create multiple jobs then schedule them for execution.
- Association Mapping for Upsell and Cross-sell Products for Export.
- Export product images along with other product information.
- Import Variations and Attribute values for product to Akeneo from WooCommerce.
- Filter data to be Imported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language, and Currency.
- Add Association Mapping for Upsell and Cross-sell products for Export.
- Import Attributes to Akeneo from WooCommerce.
- Import Attributes terms to Akeneo from WooCommerce.
- This module is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 4.0.x.
- Map the product fields between WooCommerce and Akeneo.
- The source code is fully open for customization.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
Ljus I Hus AB (Sweden)
Ljus I Hus AB was running their website on WooCommerce. The company was managing 1000 of products per page on their website. The company wanted to manage and enrich the products from a place.
Ljus I Hus AB found its way in using the Akeneo PIM solution on Webkul WooCommerce Akeneo connector. The connector helped them to sync 1000 of product in less time from Akeneo to WooCommerce store.
They also want to sync media and PDF files with the product. Webkul provided the solution as Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration which helps them to sync all media and PDF files.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/