PrestaShop Akeneo Connector: Prestashop Akeneo Connector allows you to export/import product information between Akeneo and Prestashop. After installing the module in Akeneo you'll be able to export/import all of your products mentioning various attributes such as- name, price, description, weight, quantity, etc. Prestashop-Akeneo integration is very helpful for those merchants who are managing a massive number of products on multiple channels, locales, languages.
Export/Import Product and Combination
With this module, you can export/import products and combinations from Akeneo to Prestashop and vice versa.
Export/Import Multiple Image
With this module, you can export/import multiple images from Akeneo to Prestashop.
With this module, you can filter the category while exporting the category and product from Akeneo to Prestashop.
Filter Data from Export
With this module, you can filter the data like channel, locales, currency, category, and attributes.
Map Attribute/Category/Features in Akeneo
If the same attributes and categories are already present in Prestashop then you can map the attribute/category/feature in Akeneo to prevent duplicate Attribute/Category/Feature.
Export Multilingual Contents
If you want to export the product data in multi-languages then you will be able to do this with this module.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
For managing multi-language content, you can map Akeneo locale ID with the PrestaShop locale ID. You might be using several languages in your shop, to sell in more countries. If you wish to engage with your customers abroad, all your content should be translated into these languages.
- Add/remove locale mapping
- Map Akeneo locale with PrestaShop locale
Product Fields Mapping
While exporting products from Akeneo to PrestaShop, a lot of information about a product is transmitted. You can decide which specific information will be sent to PrestaShop by mapping Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any default value for the exported products
- Map additional product fields
- Select default product identifier - Reference Number or UPC Barcode
Categories are essential, as they enable you to group equivalent products. This helps customers find their way through the variety of your catalog, and narrow down their search when looking for a specific type of product. You can export all the Akeneo categories to PrestaShop.
- Create categories from Akeneo
- Create sub-categories from Akeneo
- Automatically links categories with product data
- Separate export job for categories
- Export category with all category trees.
- Export category with root category.
Export/Import Attributes & Attribute Options
Using this module, you can export product attributes and product features from Akeneo to PrestaShop. All the Akeneo attributes such as text, text area, price, date, number, and other non-select type attributes will become product features in PrestaShop automatically.
- Send attributes data
- Send attribute options data
- Separate export jobs for attributes and attribute options available
Export/Import Products & Combinations
Apart from exporting standard products, you can also export products with combinations to PrestaShop.
- Separate export job for products
- Export information about the quantity
- Shipping fees, additional shipping cost
- Packaging dimensions - height, width, depth, weight, impact on weight
- Price - cost price, retail price, impact on the price
- Availability preferences
Export/Import Multiple Images
Send multiple images of a product from Akeneo to PrestaShop. The exported images appear as thumbnails. The first one will be your default/cover image for the product. That cover image will also appear automatically on the product page of your shop.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO (Search Engine Optimization) listing information to PrestaShop. The following fields will enable you to directly optimize your catalog's visibility on search engines.
- Meta title
- Meta description
- SEF URL
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to the PrestaShop webstore. You don't have export all the catalog data to your eCommerce store, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Manage Mapped Data
For avoiding duplication of attributes, categories, and features creation in PrestaShop, you can do the mapping of existing data with Akeneo.
- Map existing PrestaShop data with Akeneo
- Create new mapping for category
- Create mapping entry for the feature
- Create mapping entry for the attribute
Export/Import All Product Information
Using this module, you can export/import all the information from Akeneo to Prestashop. You can export/import attribute, attribute options, categories, products, and product models.
- Export/Import Attribute and Attribute Option
- Export/Import Category
- Export/Import Product and Product Model
Import from Prestashop to Akeneo
Using this module, you can import all the information from Prestashop to Akeneo. You can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product and product model.
- Import Attribute and Attribute Option - You can import attribute and attribute options from Prestashop to Akeneo.
- Import Family and Family Variants - You can import family and family variants from Prestashop to Akeneo.
- Import Category - You can import categories from Prestashop to Akeneo.
- Import Product and Product Model -You can import product and product models from Prestashop to Akeneo with media files.
- Import All - You can import all attributes, attribute options, family, family variants, category, product, and product model.
- Create product categories from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export/Import product features to Prestashop
- Export/Import attributes with attribute options to Prestashop
- Set default currency, locale, and product identifier in module configuration.
- You can Import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product, and product model.
- Supports the mapping of multiple locales for language translations.
- Map Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any fixed attribute value for all the exported products.
- Add additional PrestaShop product field code for mapping.
- Works with a standard product, the product with combinations, the pack of products, virtual product You can export products by Quick export also.
- Export Category with all category trees or you can export with root category.
- Upload multiple images of a product Filter products for export based on -category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Select locale and currency for product export jobs.
- You can Export Association Product only related products.
- You can export and create product combinations with metric-type Attributes from Akeneo to PrestaShop.
- Specific export jobs are created for categories, features, attributes, attribute options, products.
- Also compatible with the Akeneo 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, ,3.0.x, 3.1.x, and 3.2.x.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
AMi2 is a company that provides the longest food suppliers in France. The company was running the webshop on PrestaShop. The company wanted to export the configurable product as a different product, map product assets, and manage tax fields.
The company found its solution as Webkul PrestaShop Akeneo connector. Webkul helped them in customization of the connector. Webkul also resolved the issue in the installation of the connector.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com