Magento 2 HelpDesk: Magento 2 Helpdesk is a ticketing system software that draws customer support requests and manages them in one location. You can assign a ticket to the agent, making ticket management much easier for the agent to assist the customer more quickly and resolve their issue in a more efficient manner.
Helpdesk builds on the definition to serve their customers by creating a powerful ticket management platform that allows you to centralize all tickets with ticket status, priority, types and much more. We can easily increase the productivity by automating our ticket management via SLA, Events & Triggers, Ticket Rules etc. Helpdesk enables the support via web and email.
Note: If you are looking for a SaaS-based helpdesk system, then you can refer our Magento 2 UVdesk Helpdesk module.
Offers a dedicated centralized system to manage unlimited service requests. And lets the agents achieve higher levels of support standards.
Support Unlimited Service Requests
Does not offer any limit on the number of customer requests supported.
Assign Tickets To Agents
Easy settings to assign the tickets to the concerned agent and eliminate the cumbersome ticket logs.
Ticket lock view feature prevents collision enables the agent who else is viewing or working on a single ticket.
Associate or merge the multiple tickets into one if the same customer creates the multiple tickets.
And can even split the single ticket into multiple tickets if a ticket is too big to handle or manage.
View detailed activity log of the agents and the customers in the ticket system dashboard.
Allow the customers to send emails directly to your mailbox and retrieve them as tickets in your helpdesk system.
Create detailed solutions for repetitive and most frequently asked service requests in the support center.
Using SLA, drop satisfactory response and resolution time for the issues on the customer service request tickets.
Roles and ACL System
- Roles and ACL(Access Control List) is the backbone of any successful and scalable helpdesk system.
- The admin can create multiple level of permissions and access like admin, agent, supervisor and define which agent can view what? do what? and perform which action?
- The admin can also define the knowledge level of the agent like expert, average, low. For example, you have some agents who don’t have much knowledge. In this case, you can define their knowledge level as “Low” and accordingly define their level of access.
- The system also allows adding various groups for the tickets and agents like pre-sales, post sales, leads etc. So that agents can see and access the tickets of their respective group only.
- Define the ticket access scope for the agent like global access to view all tickets, group access to view only group tickets, restricted access with no access.
Simple Email Integration - Email Piping
- Email Piping in Magento 2 Helpdesk System is the only helpdesk system which provides email piping feature.
- Email piping enables allow the customers to send emails directly to your mailbox and automatically retrieve the ticket in the helpdesk system.
- The agent can reply directly from ticket system they don't need to login into their mailbox to send a reply.
- This feature will work with all mail provider from Gmail to Yahoo to Zoho if it uses either IMAP, POP3 and SMTP protocols.
- Support fetch emails manually. Else can set the cron to automatically fetch the mails.
- Support SSL/TSL encryption.
- Support all media types.
- All headers / Mime type supported.
Customizable Ticket Page – Custom Fields
- Every industry from vertical to horizontal is different so does their business processes.
- As every organization is unique so why not the ticket page? Therefore, it also supports custom field feature.
- Can create unlimited custom fields and configure them exactly the way you require them in the ticket.
- Easy settings to manage the visibility of the custom attribute in the ticket.
- Add a custom attribute to get additional data & information about the ticket from the customers.
- Support field input validation for the entered data in the custom fields.
- All HTML input type support found.
Event & Triggers
- The module offers event-based automation feature which lets you execute defined actions in your helpdesk when specified events occur in your helpdesk.
- Basically, events & triggers can be used when you want to create custom and automate the workflow for your helpdesk as per your choice.
- Events are the activities which are performed on the helpdesk system by either customer or agent. Whereas triggers are the instructions that are executed when certain conditions occur.
- The agent can configure a series of events and what actions should be triggered like modify status, change priorities and even send out notification alerts as soon as certain event conditions are met.
- The agent can even trigger multiple actions for a single event like a trigger – set ticket priority to low and send mail to the customer can be set when a ticket status will be changed to close by the agent.
- Business hours and holidays management within the support system are hard to manage as your customer may exist in various country and geo-location and time-zone. But our HelpDesk system manages that part efficiently.
- Define multiple business hours on your active time period for each day of the week.
- Along with defining working/non-working hours for each day, the agent can also set working and non-working days in a week.
- The configured business hours will be very helpful while defining the response and resolution time of the SLAs.
- Can also define the yearly holiday list based on their country and location by configuring the specific dates to the holiday calendar. This holiday list will be helpful in response and respond time calculation.
- Service level agreement specifies what services and standards the service provider offer to its customers regarding the Helpdesk system.
- Create unlimited SLA policies for various groups, organization, agent etc. And the tickets under them will be managed as per the specified SLA policies.
- The agents can make the SLA targets specifying when the customers can expect a response and resolution from the service provider after submitting their request.
- The agent can even define response and resolution time based on ticket severity like critical, medium, low. For example ticket with priority critical needs to be resolved within 1 hour while the ticket with low critical will be resolved within 10 hours.
- And can even define automatic escalation rules to notify concerned agents about SLA violations.
- The agent can create detailed solutions and suggestions for repetitive or most encountered service requests in the support center.
- The module supports unlimited support center and assigns them to the concerned department.
- These support centers will provide quick resolutions for issues without the need for a support agent.
- Usually, a customer does not create new tickets if they find the issues solutions in FAQs and knowledge base.
- The customers can easily access the support center to get a solution to their issues. This will scale down the incoming ticket count.
- Easy search for support center on the front-end.
Complete Features List
- Admin to create customize ticket status, priority, type and custom field.
- Multiple tickets can be merged into one from the back-end.
- Split thread as a new ticket.
- Admin can create a customer, organization and can also manage tickets based on the organization level.
- Admin can create an agent and can set agent level according to their expertise and knowledge.
- Various agents can be added to the group created by the admin for better management of tickets.
- Create roles for agents by selecting specific tasks and functions they can execute.
- Business hours and holidays based on SLA’s can be set by the admin.
- Create preset-responses for the tickets with custom actions and variables.
- Support center section can be set up for providing answers to frequently asked questions.
- Email integration for tickets can be done for fetching queries received by emails.
- SLA policies can be set for managing respond & resolve time, assign agents, ticket priorities, and set up automatic escalation rules to notify specific agents about SLA violations.
- Using events, the admin can add triggers for tickets for executing specified actions based on predefined conditions.
- Admin can add a custom attribute in tickets for getting more information from the customers.
- A complete and flexible Access Control List (ACL) system which specifies granted access and operations.
- Ticket lock feature is there to indicate if one or more agents are managing the ticket.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com