B2B Quick Order Plugin for WooCommerce: The wholesale buyers can effectively use the WooCommerce Quick Order extension as they have to buy bulk products in a short span of time. Therefore, wholesale buyers are dedicated customers. This extension provides features like searching product using product name, upload products using CSV file, a buyer can add new rows to add products, on quick order page update the product quantity, add products to cart in one click, etc. Further, the customers won't have to create multiple orders on the store whenever buying multiple products.
Note - This plugin does not support External/Affiliate and Grouped product types.
The customer will not have to visit each product page to purchase any product. Customer can purchase multiple products from a single page.
Auto-suggestion Ajax search
The products can be searched in the auto-suggestion box, by entering the product name. It takes up the name of the product and quickly searches the product.
One click action
Customers can select multiple products and add them to the cart in just one click. Customer will not have to choose one product at a time which is time-consuming.
Customers can add products in the cart through csv files. Adding products through csv becomes easy for the customer.
search using a product name
Customer can easily search for a product. Customer can simply type the product name and the product will display.
Update product quantity
Customer can update the product quantity on the quick order page. Customer will not have to visit any other product page
Add different products
The customer can add multiple products to quick order. Customer can choose any product and add it to the quick order page.
add additional rows
Customer can add additional rows, if required, on the quick order page. The rows will be auto-filled with products with the latest products.
The admin can manage the configuration settings under WooCommerce Quick Order. The admin can allow a user to add products on a quick order using CSV files. The user can import the CSV files, fill in the product details and upload it.
These days users do not want to waste time fetching products from multiple pages. They want to quickly select products from a single page. The admin can define the number of rows that may be added on the product page, to add more products to the quick order.
The admin can define the default number of rows which will be visible on the product page.
- Select either yes or no in order to upload the CSV to add products in quick order.
- Select if the blank rows will be visible or not.
- Defines the number of rows that is to be added to add products to a quick order.
- Define the default number of rows on the quick order page.
- The products are automatically filled in the latest product page.
- More customers will get attracted to your store which will increase more traffic, hence more conversions.
One Page Quick Order
WooCommerce Quick Order eases things for a customer as they can add products to the cart without going to each product page and adding the products one at a time to the cart.
The customer can choose a product and purchase it from one page and add it to the cart using Woocommerce Quick Order. The customer can:
- Add products to the cart easily through the quick order.
- Buy products from a single quick order page.
- Can add any number of rows to add the product to quick order.
- Simply purchase a product from a quick order page.
- The customer does not need to visit each product page to add products to the cart.
The frontend will be displayed as per the configurations set by the admin. The customer can add products to a quick order by adding new rows.
The customer also chooses a product from the auto-suggestion list and search for a product by typing the name of the product.
For variable products, a customer can choose different variations and add quantity for the products as needed.
- Add new rows for adding more products to a quick order.
- Search the product by its name and choose a product from the auto-suggestion list.
- Add the quantity as per his choice.
- Choose a desired variation under “Combination” for a variable product.
- Create an order and the product will be added to the cart.
Add Products by CSV
The customer can easily add multiple products using the CSV file. Comma Separated Value or CSV files store the data in a tabular form. The files in CSV can be exported from any program or imported to any program.
A CSV file is easily editable as it is a simple text file. In a CSV file, the data is separated by a comma. A CSV file stores a large amount of data in a more organized way.
- Adding products to quick order for the buyer is easy.
- The buyer can simply add products to a quick order by downloading a sample CSV file.
- The buyer can find the sample CSV file under “Get direction”.
- The buyer can add information about the products in the CSV file as needed.
- The buyer can add information about the SKU or Product ID in the CSV file.
- The buyer can add information about the quantity of the product in the CSV file.
- The buyer can upload the CSV file which contains the product information.
Complete Features List
- Allow customers to purchase products from a single page.
- Auto-suggestion along with ajax search to find the product quickly.
- One-click action to add multiple products in the shopping cart.
- CSV import feature to add to cart bunch of products in one go.
- Customers can search for a product using the product name.
- Update product quantity on the quick order page.
- Add multiple different products to quick order.
- Select variable product options such as – color, size.
- The customer can add additional rows as needed.
- The admin can allow the customer to view an empty set of fields while quick ordering the products.