Magento 2 Shopify Connector: If you are a multi-channel seller on Magento 2 and Shopify store then managing both the stores could be a tedious task. But using the Magento 2 Shopify Connector module, the store owner can integrate the Magento store with the Shopify store.
Using the module, the store owner will no longer be required to configure the product data and information on both the stores separately. The store owner can sync the product, orders from Shopify to Magento store. And, can even export the products from Magento store to Shopify.
The admin can synchronize the products and orders from the multiple Shopify accounts using the module.
Note: To sell on more channels, kindly refer the other sale channel connectors for Magento 2: -
Integrate multiple Shopify accounts.
Import & export products to the mapped categories automatically.
Effortless syncing of products between Shopify and Magento.
Sync orders from Shopify store to Magento store.
Update the price of synced products automatically.
Export additional information of the product.
Add Shopify Account
The module has got flexible settings which enables the admin to configure the module easily -
- The store owner can connect and manage multiple Shopify accounts simultaneously.
- The admin can add, edit and delete any existing Shopify account.
- For integrating the Shopify account, the admin just needs to define the Shopify account API key and password.
- The admin can define product and order sync settings for each Shopify account separately.
- The admin can also define the default category of Magento 2 store for assigning to imported products.
- And can even set the default store view of the Magento 2 for order syncing.
In the map category section, the admin can map the Shopify store categories with the Magento 2 categories -
- Category mapping ensures that the products are imported into the correct categories automatically.
- Only one category can be mapped at a time. You cannot map the parent categories.
- You need to select the sub-category for mapping ie; leaf to leaf mapping.
- Import product from mapped and non-mapped Shopify category both.
- If category mapping is not done for the Shopify product category, then the imported products will be assigned to the default category. But the products will not be exported.
- If the category mapping is done for the Shopify product category, then the imported and exported products will get assigned to the mapped category only.
The admin can import the products from Shopify store to its Magento 2 store. This module allows to:
- Manage and sell imported products just like any other Magento product.
- Check the imported products by navigating to the Magento store category as per the category mapping is done for the imported product.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight and super attributes with options get imported along with the product.
- The module import simple and configurable product types.
- The admin can even change the category of imported products.
The admin can import the orders from Shopify store to their Magento store. This module allows the admin to:
- Import the Shopify orders to the Magento store manually.
- And can also import the Shopify orders automatically using cron after every one hour by default.
- Can even change the default cron time as per the requirement.
- Check the details of imported orders in Magento 2 store.
- If the order imported via a cron and products of imported order does not exist in Magento 2 store. Then, those products get created automatically in your Magento 2 store first.
- But if order imported manually and products of imported order do not exist in Magento 2 store. Then, those products should be imported first because they will not get created automatically.
- If the customer of imported order doesn’t exist in Magento 2. Then, while order import that Shopify customer gets created in Magento 2 automatically.
The admin can export the Magento store products to Shopify shop. For this, the admin can:
- Select as many as products which the admin wants to export to Shopify store.
- Check the exported product by navigating to the Shopify account.
- Can edit the exported product details by navigating to the Shopify account.
- The product information like base image, name, SKU, price, and quantity get exported along with the product.
- The module export simple and configurable product types.
- Manage and sell the exported products just like any other Shopify product.
This module offers an advanced and unique feature to display extra details of the products on the Shopify store -
- These listing templates will export the product’s additional information along with the product.
- The additional information of the product will be displayed on the Shopify store.
- The admin can edit or delete the listing template details.
- The admin can add or create an unlimited number of listing templates.
The admin can easily update the price of the synced products automatically. For this, the admin can:
- Add or create an unlimited number of price rules.
- Update or edit the Price Rules.
- Delete/remove the existing Price Rule from the list.
- Set the operation type of price rule as fixed or percentage.
- Set the price operation as increase or decrease for price rule.
- Define the price rules for each Shopify store as per the choice.
Complete Features List
- The admin can map Shopify categories with Magento 2 categories.
- The admin can import Shopify products to Magento 2 store.
- The admin can set a default category for the imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can set the default quantity for imported products in the Magento 2 store.
- The admin can import Simple as well as Configurable(product with variants) product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight and super attributes with options get imported along with the product. Imported Shopify product works like same as Magento product.
- The admin can export Magento 2 store products to Shopify store.
- The admin can export Simple as well as Configurable product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight and super attributes with options get exported along with the product.
- The admin can import Shopify orders to Magento 2 store.
- The admin can set the default store view for the imported order in the Magento 2 store.
- The orders will fetch automatically via Cron and if order items do not exist in Magento, it will automatically be created.
- Quantity management on Shopify for the orders placed at Magento store.
- The admin can add multiple Shopify Accounts.
- The admin can view and manage the Shopify Accounts.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org