Marketplace USPS Shipping for WooCommerce: WooCommerce Marketplace USPS Shipping module provides USPS (United States Postal Service) Shipping method to the customers. USPS shipping service calculates the shipping rates according to the seller’s product weight, seller’s store address, and the delivery location.
Using this module, the marketplace sellers can provide convenient and affordable shipping service to their customers. The USPS shipping services ship the products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so to use this plugin you must install Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin first.
Ship the products in the US and internationally.
Real-time shipping quote calculation.
A wide range of USPS shipping services.
Enable customers to choose USPS carrier for shipping.
Why choose USPS Shipping Carrier?
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a shipping agency of the United States federal government which provides convenient and affordable shipping and mailing services in the US (United States) and internationally.
- Shipping with USPS means you get access to the country’s largest delivery network.
- With a range of business shipping services available, you can choose the one that is right for your business.
- An absolute solution for sellers to grow their business globally and ship the products around the world.
- The USPS shipping services ship products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
- This is a cost-effective shipping solution which calculates price according to the size, weight, and distance.
USPS Carrier Integration
Every customer wants to receive the correct products on time. Therefore, improving the shipping experience is extremely essential which can be achieved by choosing USPS logistics provider which provides good services.
- Enable or disable the marketplace USPS shipping method for checkout.
- Configure the USPS username & password received after creating the USPS account.
- Choose the domestic & international services provided by the USPS.
- Define if want the package to be processed by Postal Service equipment or not.
- Configure the container size as regular or large.
Shipping is a key part of the e-commerce business. Therefore, choose USPS carrier which will suit your audience. Because USPS offer competitive pricing, upfront fees, and faster delivery.
- The marketplace sellers can manage the USPS shipping method for their products.
- The sellers also can enable or disable the USPS shipping method for their products.
- The seller also can select allowed shipping methods for their products to be enabled on checkout.
- The seller can also view and manage the orders for their products sold.
If the USPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, the buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page -
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various allowed USPS shipping options enabled from the back-end.
- The buyer can choose from the multiple options of USPS shipping that are allowed.
- The buyer can choose from the variable shipping price of different shipment methods.
- Show real-time and accurate USPS shipping rates automatically.