Opencart Google Shopping Feed: If you have ever wished to purchase the product, you must have Google it before purchase to know the current rates and which seller is offering the best offer for the products.
Google shopping ads are displayed on the top right page on Google Search. These ads offer the best source of advertisement for the products.
With this extension, the admin can display their products on the Google Search page without any hassle. The module helps the owner to increase the sales to the next level by allowing the owner to create Google Product Feeds for their Products and exporting the products to the Google Merchant Account.
Easy To Manage
The module offers easy management of the exported products.
The admin can map the categories of Opencart store with the Google Feed Categories.
The admin can easily export the products either in bulk or selectively.
The module offers a vast reach out to potential customers.
How Google Shopping Feeds benefits your business?
Consider your product pops up whenever a customer makes a Google search. Imagine the level of exposure the product will get. If spoken in short the Google Shopping Feeds provides lots of exposure and significant growth.
Google Feeds gain its importance in the market with an estimated 76.4% of the retail ad search spending is directed towards Google Shopping Feeds. This will boon up your business to a whole new level.
The following Benefits of Google Feeds provides
- Easy expansion of the brand and business.
- Offers to increase the sales graph.
- Offers a vast level of the customer base.
Integrating Shopping Feed To Store
In order to showcase your products to the Google Shopping ads. You can integrate the Opencart Shopping Feed extension into your store. The admin can configure the following details.
- The admin can enable or disable Google Feeds.
- The Google Console credentials are needed for the export of product from the Opencart to Google Merchant Account.
- The admin can easily update the products on the Google Merchant Account after the Product is synced with the Store.
- The admin can view the changelog for the attributes on the product page.
To map the Opencart products to Google Merchant Account, the admin needs to map the Opencart Categories with the Google Categories.
- The admin can set the default Google Feed categories which will be assigned to the product if the respective Opencart category is not mapped.
- The admin can map the Opencart categories to the subcategories of the Google Feeds as well.
- Mapping can be done for multiple categories.
- The admin can edit the existing categories to the new categories of Google.
- After export, the updates in the categories will get reflected in the Google Merchant Account.
Note: The updates done on the product on the store may take time to get reflected on the Google Merchant Account.
Export Product to Google Merchant Account
For the products to get displayed in the Google Shopping Feeds, the admin needs to export the products from the store to the Merchant Account.
- The admin can be export all the products in bulk to the Merchant account.
- If required, the admin can export selective products from the store.
- The admin can set the attributes for each product separately.
- If unconfigured the default attributes will be fetched for the exported products.
Complete Features List
- Store products add to Google Feed using content API.
- Products get updated on Google Feed once sync on the store.
- Dynamic Attributes mapping.
- Map store category with Google shopping feed categories.
- Export products in bulk or selection.
- The admin can add unique shopping feed product value for each product.
- Supports Simple and Downloadable products.
- Option to Authenticate the Merchant account of the user.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/