Pimcore Connector for Shopify: The extension allows us to connect the Pimcore platform with the Shopify store for product information management. With the help of this integration, you can export - products, categories as a custom collection, product images as well as meta fields also map category fields & product fields from Pimcore to Shopify.
Pimcore is an award-winning open-source software for customer experience management, product information management (PIM/MDM), digital asset management (DAM) and eCommerce.
Map Product Attributes
With the Pimcore Shopify Connector, the user can map the Shopify fields with Pimcore Data Objects to export the correct product information.
Export Categories as Collection
With the module, the user can export the Pimcore categories as collections in Shopify.
Export Product and product Variant
With this module, the user will be able to export product and product variants from Pimcore to Shopify.
Connect Multiple Store
With this module, the user can connect multiple Shopify store and export the data to each store.
Product Attribute Mapping and Export
An attribute or object defines the characteristics of the products and helps to represent the complete product information at the eCommerce store (Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.). In this module, the user can map the multiple types of attributes in Pimcore to sync the correct product information on the Shopify store.
- The user can map the attribute/object to send the correct product information.
- The user can leave the mapping blank if he/she doesn't want to sync any information.
- Export the product and product variant.
- The user can create the variants on the base of a simple select/multi-select attribute.
- The user can export the products to a particular store at a time.
Sync Multiple Stores
With this module, the user can connect multiple Shopify store with Pimcore and sync the data. The user can easily create an account in Pimcore by entering these details - Store URL, API Key, Password. The module provides the feature to easily create the attribute mapping to export the products.
- The user can easily map the object/attribute for the product and category.
- The user can click on the Export button to export the product information from Pimcore.
- Easier to sync the Name, Description, Images, and SEO Information with the products.
Product and Product Variants
In Pimcore, the user can create the product and product variants based on the object(attributes). The user can create different types of products in Pimcore with the product classes(attribute families).
- The user can create multiple classes in a Folder for creating the products.
- Different groups of product details(SEO, Measurement) can be managed by the Pimcore Classes.
- The user can create the multi-axis variant products based on the dropdown and swatches.
- With the Pimcore Shopify Connector, the user can export the product and product variants from Pimcore to Shopify.
- The user can save the necessary object mapping in the "Product Attribute Mapping".
- Map Pimcore data objects to Shopify Fields.
- The user can export all the products in a single click.
Export Multiple Images
Product images are essential when you are selling stuff online. Using this module, the user can export all the product images from Pimcore to Shopify. Pimcore provides the Digital Asset Management functionality which helps the user to store the different types of an asset like images, videos, and pdf, etc with the products.
- The module works with the Pimcore DAM.
- The user can assign multiple images to a product.
- This module supports the various image types like JPG, JPEG, PNG.
- The modules support high-resolution images.
- The user can assign multiple images in a product and export it to Pimcore.
Categories Attribute Mapping and Export
The product categories help to keep the product at a single place that has similar properties. In Pimcore, you can create multiple categories and assign the products in it. A Pimcore product can exist in one or more categories and sub-categories.
- With the Pimcore Shopify Connector, the user can map the object of the categories in Pimcore to export the categories.
- The user can export the Pimcore categories as collections in Shopify.
- The user can send these pieces of information with categories- Name, Description, Image, Products Types.
Pimcore Connector for Shopify
The extension allows connecting the Pimcore platform with the Shopify store for product information management. With the help of this integration, you can export - products, categories as a custom collection, product images as well as meta fields also map category fields & product fields from Pimcore to Shopify.
Overview of Pimcore
Pimcore is the open-source digital experience platform that offers a single dashboard for managing digital assets, product information, web content, and digital commerce. Pimcore is a great approach to manage digital data in one place, easily extendable, powerful platform follow the standard MVC system and based on the Symfony framework.
How Pimcore Connector for Shopify works?
This module provides seamless integration between the Pimcore platform and the Shopify store. Pimcore lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Pimcore Connector will enable you to export and import catalog data between the Pimcore platform to Shopify online shop.
You can send and receive product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
Moreover, this credential feature is used for exporting the product from Pimcore to Shopify. This module will help you in saving multiple Shopify stores. In order to synchronize product information accurately, you need to do the mapping of Pimcore attributes with Shopify product fields.
Benefits of Pimcore Connector for Shopify
In this digital eCommerce world, we can understand the importance of product data and digital media. These are the core of digital commerce operations. With a high volume of SKU's, it's quite tricky to manage more digital assets in a digital ecosystem.
Therefore, the Pimcore connector will help you to export product information along with digital content as well as catalog and price sheets and fetch it to the Shopify website directly.
Complete Features List
- Connect multiple Shopify store from Pimcore.
- Create a different setting for each store.
- Map the Pimcore object to Shopify Custom Fields.
- Map the categories information from Pimcore to Shopify.
- Export the categories as the collection in Shopify.
- Send multiple product images to Shopify.
- Export product data including variations.
- Export Simple and Configurable products to Shopify.
- Send different prices for products.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/