Opencart POS Exchange OpenCart POS Exchange: With the help of OpenCart POS Exchange, the POS agent can easily exchange customer products.
To exchange the product, the sales agent needs to enter the order id. Thus the product, related to that order id will be displayed to the POS screen and the seller can select the product that needs to be exchange and process further. This will help to build a better relationship with the customers.
Please Note - To use this module, you must install Webkul OpenCart Point Of Sale System (POS) extension first.
On the Exchange order screen-
- If the bought product is of the same price as the exchanged product, then the customer needs to pay the tax only.
- If the bought product amounts less then the exchanged product then, in this case, the customer needs to pay the price difference and respective tax if any.
- If the bought product amount more then the exchanged product then, in this case, the agent will transfer the price difference as POS credit to the customer's wallet.
Easy To Exchange Products
The sales agent can easily exchange the products of any order within POS session
View The Previous Order Details
The sales agent can easily view the details of the previous order from the POS
Add Product Details
The sales agent can add faulty or other details for the exchanged product
Add Credit Points For The Customer
The sales agent can add the credit points to the customer account for the exchange product from the POS
Why Do We Need This Module?
To make the exchange of POS goods easily, webkul have introduced a module “OpenCart POS Exchange” which has a feature to exchange products of any previous order with new products in a more convenient way. This also helps to maintain a better relationship with the customers by providing the exchange facility.
Easy To Manage- Admin End
The admin can manage the module from the back end. The admin can easily-
- Manage the exchange products from the back end. The admin can see the details of the products and manage those exchange
- View the order id with the exchanged product order id
- See the details of the orders and update the status of the exchange order
- Generate and print the invoice for the exchanged product id
Easy Order Exchange
The sales agent can easily exchange the order from the pos. The sales agent can-
- Easily select the product to exchange using the order id
- Select the replacement for the product which the user wants to exchange
- View the order information while exchanging the product
- Add the faulty or other details to exchange the order
Manage Credit Points
The sales agent can easily add the credit points (if applicable) to the customer account.
- The sales agent can add the credit points to the customer accounts, according to the exchanged product price
- The customer can redeem those credit points accordingly
- The admin can easily manage the customer’s credit points from the back-end
- The sales agent can view the remaining credit points of the customer.
Using the OpenCart POS Exchange, the sales agent can-
- Print the invoice of the exchange orders
- See the amount (including tax) about the order
- See the exchange discount in the invoice
- See the total amount paid according to the exchanged product.
Complete features List
- The sales agent can exchange the products of any order within POS Session.
- The sales agent can exchange all products of an order or some products (by selecting products to exchange).
- The sales agent can see the detailed view ( ordered products, quantity, price, total amount, payment mode, customer, etc.) of previous orders directly in POS Session.
- The sales agent can add the faulty or other details for the exchanged order.
- No complex backend configuration.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/