OpenCart Restaurant POS System - From the POS System, the POS agent can create or reserved a restaurant table and add the products with a reserved table for the customers. The POS agent can book a table for the time slot.
The POS agent can view all the booked entries with complete details. When a table is booked for the customer, booking confirmation via. email notification is automatically sent to the customer’s registered email id if the option is enabled by the admin.
The POS agent can book the restaurant table in the offline mode, add the product with the reserved table and complete the quick checkout for the customer. The admin can view, add, and delete the restaurant table. The admin can also view the booking history from the admin panel.
Please Note - To use this module, you must install Webkul OpenCart Point Of Sale System (POS) extension first.
Create Restaurant Table
The admin and the POS agent can create the restaurant table.
Table booking confirmation email is automatically sent to the customer’s registered email id if the option is enabled by the admin.
The admin can configure the table shape from the admin panel.
The POS agent add the products with the reserved restaurant table.
Restaurant table can be booked for a time slot. The POS agent can select the time for the reservation of the restaurant table.
The POS agent can also generate the invoice for the customers with the reserved table name.
Why Do We Need This Module?
Suppose you have a restaurant and want to facilitate your customers with a unique restaurant table booking feature. That will help the customer to book a restaurant table for a particular time slot with the selected products.
You can also facilitate your customers with the different shape of the tables. That all can manage from the POS System by the POS agent.
Using the Opencart Restaurant POS System, the admin and the POS agent can manage all these features within the POS System. That will help the restaurant owner to create better contact with the customers and increase the sales.
Easy To Manage - Admin End
The admin can easily manage the POS add-on from the admin panel easily. The admin can-
- Give permission to the POS agent to create a new table within the POS System.
- Enable the option to notify the customers via email after reserving the restaurant table.
- The admin can select the shape of the table from circle, square, and curved square.
- The admin can enable or disable the add-on for the POS System.
Restaurant Table Management - Admin End
The admin can manage the restaurant table from the back-end. The admin can-
- Add a new table, delete the existing table, view the booking history, and edit the existing table.
- The admin can easily search for the restaurant table by applying the filter.
- Create a new restaurant table, enter the name of the table, sort the order of the created table.
- The admin can enable or disable the restaurant table from displaying on the POS System.
Restaurant Table Management - Front End
The POS agent can easily manage the POS System. The POS agent can add a new table, book the table for the customers, add the products with the booking table.
- From the POS System, the POS agent can create a new restaurant table, view the booked restaurant table, release the table if not in use.
- The POS agent can process for the checkout by reserving restaurant table and add the products with the reserved table for the customer.
- The POS agent can book the table for the customers on the basis of the time slot.
- The POS agent can also view all the booking tables and generate an invoice for the booking order.
Default Cart Functionality
While processing with the POS reserved table, the POS agent can also use the default cart functionality from the POS System.
- The POS agent can add the products to the cart from the POS System for the other customers.
- The POS agent can complete the order for the other customers by adding products to cart and complete checkout.
- The POS agent can also generate the invoice for the order.
- The POS agent can continue later with the reserved table booking.
Complete Features List
- Allow or disallow POS agents to create restaurant tables.
- Option to send an email to the customers to update regarding the table booking.
- The admin can configure the table shape.
- POS agent can create multiple tables
- Enter the table name, sort the order, enable or disable the status of the table.
- POS agent can book and view all the booked tables with complete details.
- The POS agent can book the table and complete the checkout for the customer in the offline mode too.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/