Marketplace Point of Sale System WooCommerce: This module enables the marketplace sellers to sell their WooCommerce products in the retail stores and the respective orders will be created in the WooCommerce store. The marketplace sellers can even create multiple salespersons/cashiers for their outlets. The system works in an online and offline mode both. All the orders and transactions are saved locally in offline mode. The salesperson can easily synchronize the offline order data to the online data in the presence of the internet.
- The POS system will work with devices having a 1280px screen resolution or above. Currently, we are working on to make the POS work with up to 768px screen resolution and above.
- POS will not work in the Mozilla Firefox private window.
- To use the WooCommerce Marketplace Point of Sale System module you must have WooCommerce Marketplace, & also this module supports Marketplace version: 4.8.3.
Orders get automatically synced with the back end as soon as the order is placed from the cashier end.
Synchronize all the offline sales data with the online store whenever going online.
In order to view & calculate the daily cash flow, the module features a cash drawer option that can be selected in order to view the daily transactions.
Add To Cart
Products can be added to the cart by clicking on the specific product.
The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
Admin/Seller can easily manage i.e (Add/Enable/Disable/Delete) cashiers
New customers can be added easily from the Sales agent POS panel.
Supports split payment via cash and card payment options.
Coupon & Discount
Apply a coupon and discount to the cart while checkout.
Assign bulk master-stock to all products.
Multiple Sell Points
Now the WooCommerce marketplace sellers can easily expand the revenue generation scope for their business by using WooCommerce Marketplace Point of Sale module
- If you are having a brick-and-mortar business and also selling products online. Then, POS is a must-have feature for your e-commerce business.
- The point of Sale (POS) refers to a system where the seller can create the order from his physical store using the POS and the order will be generated in the e-commerce store.
- The module enables the seller to sell the e-commerce products in the retail stores.
- The seller can create multiple outlets for the store and can manage them by creating a POS salesperson.
- Multiple sale cashier can be created for each outlet.
POS User Management
POS users are the helping force of any point of the sales system. But their working also needs to be managed and monitored for having a success Point Of Sales System. The seller can:
- Create multiple POS user account using easy configurations of the module.
- Manage the outlets by assigning POS users to the outlet.
- Create a login id and password for respective POS user accounts using which the POS user can log in to the POS accounts.
- Check the cash drawer to know the sales of POS users.
At the time of checkout, the POS user can choose/add customer for which the order has to be made
- The POS user can choose a customer from the registered customer list. And can even search registered customers by name or email.
- If a customer is not registered to the store, the POS user can add the customer.
- Additional addresses can be added and previous addresses can be edited in the existing customer's details.
- The added customer will be seen on the registered customer list.
There is a separate section to view and manage all the POS products.
- The sellers can assign their store products to the outlets as per the choice.
- The seller can also define the product quantity assigned to the outlet.
- Can even print the barcode of the products easily.
- Assign master-stock to all products. This master stock can also be done in bulk by the admin.
- The module supports simple and virtual product type only.
The POS users can complete the purchase process by adding products to the cart and can perform various actions on the cart -
- Add Product -The POS user can simply click on the product to add them to the cart. The clicks on the product will increase the quantity of the product in the cart.
- Cart-On Hold -The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Discount &Coupon -Apply a coupon and discount to the cart while checkout.
- Payment - Easy payment via cash, card, or split methods.
POS Offline & Online Mod
The module is important for businesses that combine offline and online presence in their operations. Because the system can work on both online as well as an offline mode
- Online is the general mode when the store has an internet connection. The POS users can complete orders for the customers by adding the product to the cart.
- When the store is having poor or no internet connection then the POS panel can work offline too. In offline mode, all the orders, and transactions are saved locally.
- And when the internet is available for use, the POS user can easily synchronize the offline data to the online data.
- The POS user can place an order in offline mode.
- The POS user can see sales history, hold sales, offline sales from their panel.
- The POS user cannot add, edit, delete a customer in offline mode.
- The POS user cannot apply coupons in offline mode.
WooCommerce Marketplace POS System is a Web-based POS, so it is flexible and supports multiple peripherals such as barcode scanner, printer.
- POS Device - A device such as - iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Mac, Desktop PC which is capable of running a web browser and has at least a 7.5-inch screen size with 1280x800 pixel (minimum) resolution will work. To communicate with other POS peripherals, Bluetooth, and USB (2.0 and above) connection is also required.
- Web Browser - Various web browsers are supported such as - Opera 15+, Android web client 4+, Internet Explorer 10+ desktop/mobile, Firefox 10+, Chrome 4+, Safari 11+.
- Barcode Scanner - To use a barcode scanner, it needs to be connected with your POS Device via Bluetooth, Bluetooth Dongle, USB, OTG, or any other port.
- Receipt Printer - A printer needs to be connected with your POS Device via USB port or any other wireless connection such as Bluetooth/Wi-fi. Thermal printers are recommended for printing sales receipts.
Complete Features List
- The admin and the seller can create multiple store outlets for online stores.
- The admin and the seller can create agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- The admin and the seller can create a default customer.
- The admin and the seller can assign a master-stock to all products at a time. This master stock can also be done in bulk by the admin.
- Quick addition of new customers by POS agent for their panel.
- Offline mode for physical stores to work offline in case of poor connectivity.
- POS agent can synchronize the offline orders data with the online store whenever going online.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin and the seller.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Admin/Seller can Print Barcode Slip.
- The sales agent can view the cash drawer for computing the profit generated in a day or days by them.
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card, or split method and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon and discount to the cart.
- The POS supports multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new/custom product which is not available on the website.
- Admin can do a web app set.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart. However, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart or customer based discount is applicable for a few products.