Shopware Akeneo Connector: With the help of Shopware Akeneo PIM Connector module, you can easily connect your Shopware store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage a wide range of products data easily. You can also create the product in the Akeneo and export it to Shopware store.
Sync Multiple Stores
This credential feature is used for exporting the product from Akeneo to Shopware. This module will help you in saving multiple Shopware stores.
Export Product and Product model
With this module, you can export the product and product model from Akeneo to Shopware.
Filter Data for Export
You can filter the products with channels, locale, currency, category, and identifier with this module.
Export Multilingual Content
You can export data in multi-languages with the help of this module.
Multiple Images Export
You will able to export the multiple assets (like images) with the product in this module. You can use different images for simple products and variant products.
You can export the categories and sub-categories with this module.
The admin can map link and files attributes to export link and file from Akeneo to Shopware
Export Option Code/Lable
The admin can select attribute option or label and export selected option from Akeneo to Shopware
What is Shopware and what is the need of Shopware Akeneo connector
Shopware is an eCommerce platform mostly used in Germany. It is popular for having the most live stores in Germany. It is growing fastly in native Germany and now starting to enter the European Nations.
Shopware provides the market-leading CMS solution, multi-warehouse support, and multi-store functionality which makes it better. The Shopware Akeneo connector is used to establish a connection Shopware store with the Akeneo PIM.
With this connector, the merchants can manage thousands of products easily and export products data from Akeneo to the Shopware. It works with simple and configurable types of products. The connector also exports the categories, products, and product images.
Product field Mapping
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product. You can create many attributes and family that describe the product in your product catalog.
You can also use a product family for a similar type of product. For it, you need to map the attribute from Akeneo to Shopware fields.
- You can export Akeneo attributes from Akeneo to Shopware connector.
- You can create a new attribute for your needs.
Categories help you to filter the similar product. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export the product from Akeneo to Shopware.
A product can be classified in none, one or more categories. A product category classifies the product catalog. If you made changes in one category then you can export only that category.
- Send category and sub-category data
- Specific job profile for exporting categories
The Product filter is used to filter the product while exporting the product from Akeneo to Shopware. Merchant can refine the product or can export the selected product.
You can filer the product that you want to export to the Shopware product catalog. You can filter your product on the basis on:
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product based on product categories and sub-categories
You need to divide your customers into different groups according to their needs. A customer group is a way of aggregating customers that are similar in some way which helps in exporting the product accordingly.
The Customer group is used to assign the customer in a group by which customers are categories according to the price and currency. Product price export will be according to the customer group from Akeneo to Shopware.
With the help of the customer group, admin can manage the customer.
- Can assign customer in a different group.
- Price and currency are managed according to customers.
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for taking out information that is much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, attribute, and currency as per the need.
You can filter your product data according to your requirements. You can choose the attributes that you want to export to Shopware. You can filter with the help of Channel and Locales.
Export SEO Information
You can send a search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is crucial for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website.
SEO provides higher brand credibility and take your business next level. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Meta Title
- Meta keyword
- Meta Description
Export Product and Product Variants
Admin can export the product and variants product in Akeneo to Shopware. You can create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size.
When the product is exported to the Shopware store, the product variant attributes and information are also exported and mapped on the Shopware store. The variant product inherits all the features of the product information.
- Export variant product image.
- Add images in the variants.
- Variant product inventory.
- Auto-sync option names and option values.
Associativity of the products means a group of product that is closely related. An associative product can be the product with the same types, same price range, and the same customer types.
The admin wants to do a cross-selling mapping there are two types of cross-selling in this Similar item and Accessory item. In which admin can map this Association Product like-
- Cross-sell products - Cross-selling of the product involves the product of the same kind.
- Upsell Products - Upsell products typically involve trading up to a better version of what’s being purchased.
- Related products - Related products are similar in the category and types. It provides you with a huge number of options in addition to the main product.
- Export Categories from Akeneo to Shopware.
- Send SEO information with products.
- Export Products from Akeneo to Shopware.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Language, and Currency for Product Export.
- Map product attributes between Shopware and Akeneo.
- The Export specific product(s) using the SKU identifier.
- Support multi-language translations.
- Export Product Model from Akeneo to ShopWare.
- The source code is fully open for customization.
- Export Product Images.
- Multi Credentials Configuration using UI.
- Customizable Attribute Mapping with the default value.
- Customer Group Pricing.
- Multishop Locales mapping with the Shopware shops.
- Quick Export
- Export cross-selling product (Similar items, Accessory items).
- API logs to track the error.
- Add images in the variants.
- UI Mapping to prevent the duplicacy of the category, attribute, properties, and product.
- The export labels of variants in the Shopware.
Akeneo 4.0.x Compatible
- Faster imports and exports for a faster time to market and increased conversion rates by delivering high-quality content.
- Rapidly detect poor data quality and quickly improve it to reduce your time-to-market.
- More flexible asset model and asset transformations for each channel or locale.
- The easier and faster connection between your external asset storage and Akeneo to centralize your catalog's digital assets in one single place.
- Akeneo improved import/export performance 2x to 4x API product import, 3x to 6x API product model import, 1.5x to 9x CSV product import, 6x to 12x CSV product model, API export by 30% between 3.2 and 4.0 and CSV export by 2x between 3.2 and 4.0.
We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x And implemented RabbitMQ to make the export process faster. We have added Automated Process to export products using automate CSV upload and made it work with Akeneo Community and Enterprise editions with the latest features.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/