Purchase Order for WooCommerce: Using Purchase Order for WooCommerce, the admin can perform purchase management functions to create the orders, purchase orders, request for the quote, manage incoming shipments, and update incoming product information easily. The admin can manage the product inventory using this module either manually or automatically as per the configuration. The admin can create an automatic purchase order when the stock goes low in stock.
The admin can set the procurement method as auto or manual.
Default Prefix for The Purchase Order
The admin can set the default prefix for the purchase order number.
Manage Incoming Shipments
The admin can easily manage the incoming shipments and products from the supplier.
A draft quotation is generated for the supplier based on the highest priority.
What is the need for this module?
Do you own a WooCommerce store? Does managing the inventory of your store is a headache for you? Well, inventory management is a very important part that comes in mind when we think about the e-commerce store. The demand and supply of a product is a very crucial process for each successful e-commerce store. To solve this, we have introduced a Purchase Order for WooCommerce that helps to manage the inventory of the products, the incoming shipments from different suppliers, and also set the auto procurement for you when products are low in stock.
Easy to Manage - Admin End
The admin can manage the module from the back-end easily. There are so many options for the admin to manage the inventory of the products. The admin can -
- Set the procurement method as manual or automatic.
- Set the default prefix for the purchase order Id.
- Manage the quotations, purchase order, incoming shipments, and also can manage the suppliers easily.
- The admin can request for the quote over the email from the supplier.
Easy to Manage Supplier
The admin can easily manage the supplier from the admin panel. The admin can -
- Add a new supplier and also can manage the existing one.
- Fill the details of the supplier, i.e., Supplier name, email, company, tax/vat, website, gender, address, city, state, country, postal, tel. number, etc.
- Manage the existing suppliers and also can trash the existing ones.
- View the details of the existing supplier along with the products assign, quotation made for the supplier, and the purchase order details.
Managing Products in Purchase Order
Managing products is easy for the admin. The admin can easily manage the purchase order products using the module. The admin can
- Assign suppliers to a product from the admin panel under the products.
- The admin can select the supplier from the list of suppliers.
- Select the minimal quantity of the product for the procurement.
- Set the lead time of the shipment (in days)
- Set the priority of the selected supplier.
- Select the procurement method, under the price tab.
Manage Incoming Shipments and Products
The admin can easily manage the incoming shipments from the admin panel. Here the admin can
- View the incoming shipments along with the order Id, source Id, supplier Id, date, and the status of the incoming shipment.
- View the details of the incoming shipments by clicking on the view button of the particular order under the action menu.
- Notify the supplier about the incoming shipment by commenting on the incoming shipment and then select the option to notify the supplier.
- The admin can also select the incoming shipment as partial shipment and enter the quantity of the received order.
The admin can easily manage the quotation from the admin panel. Here the admin can
- Request for the quote from the supplier.
- Enter the name in the source document, and if a name is not entered then the “MANUAL” source document name will generate.
- Select the supplier and the product for which the admin wants to request for the quote.
- Enter the price for quoting the product along with the quantity of the product.
- An email will be sent to the supplier after a quotation is generated and the admin has clicked on the send by email button for the supplier.
Notify Supplier via Email
The supplier will receive the email when a quote is generated for the supplier.
- An email is sent to the supplier when a quote is created and sent to the supplier by the admin.
- The supplier will also receive the email when a comment is made by the admin and clicked on the notify supplier.
- The email will include the admin name along with the quotation Id, product name, price, quantity, and subtotal.
- Once the supplier and the admin agreed with the quote, the admin can mark the quote as confirm.
- Set the procurement method – auto or manual.
- The admin can set the default prefix for the purchase order number.
- Send quotation and purchase order emails to the suppliers.
- Add any comments to purchase order, incoming shipment, and notify the suppliers.
- Add suppliers in a product by specifying – cost price, quantity, priority.
- Manage incoming shipments and products from the suppliers.
- The admin can update the information about the partial shipments.
- The quotation is drafted automatically when a product goes low stock.
- A draft quotation generates for the supplier based on the highest priority.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/