Laravel Marketplace USPS Shipping: This module allows the admin to enable the USPS shipping method. It automatically calculates the cost of shipment from the seller's origin address to the delivery location. Options for the packaging type and drop off type is available at the admin panel. The seller can use his USPS account credentials to manage the shipment.
Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace.
Ship the products in the US and Internationally
A wide range of USPS shipping services.
Real-time shipping quote calculation.
Enable customers to choose USPS carriers for shipping.
Why choose USPS as a shipping method?
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a shipping agency of the United States federal government which provides convenient and affordable shipping and mailing services in the US (United States) and internationally.
- Shipping with USPS means you get access to the country’s largest delivery network.
- With a range of business shipping services available, you can choose the one that is right for your business.
- An absolute solution for sellers to grow their business globally and ship the products around the world.
- The USPS shipping services ship products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
- This is a cost-effective shipping solution that calculates the price according to size, weight, and distance.
After the installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module according to the requirements. Every customer wants to receive the correct products on time.
Therefore, improving the shipping experience is extremely essential which can be achieved by choosing USPS logistics providers that provide good services.
- The admin can select the mode between Live and Development.
- Configure the USPS username & password received after creating the USPS account.
- The admin can also select the container type from the dropdown menu.
- The admin can also allow sellers to save USPS details.
After the module has been activated by the admin from the admin panel, the seller also needs to configure the module from the vendor's profile.
- The vendor needs to input the Account Id for the USPS account.
- The vendor needs to input the password for the USPS account.
Once the USPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, the buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page and now the customers can select the USPS shipping method for the delivery of the package.
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various allowed USPS shipping options enabled from the back-end.
- The buyer can choose from the multiple options of USPS shipping that are allowed.
- The buyer can choose from the variable shipping price of different shipment methods.
- Show real-time and accurate USPS shipping rates automatically.
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the USPS Shipping method.
- The admin can set the USPS shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can be allowed sellers to save their own credentials.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The seller can add Invoice information.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org