Shopware 6 Akeneo Connector: Shopware is an eCommerce platform mostly used in Germany. It is popular for having the most live stores in Germany. It is growing fastly in native Germany and now starting to enter the European Nations.
Basically, this module is used to connect your Shopware 6 with Akeneo PIM. With this connector, the merchants can manage thousands of products easily and export product data from Akeneo to the Shopware6. It works with simple and configurable types of products. The connector also exports the categories, products, and product images.
Sync Multiple Stores
This credential feature is used for exporting the product from Akeneo to Shopware 6. This module will help you in saving multiple Shopware stores.
You can export the categories and sub-categories with this module.
Using this module you can import some attributes like tags, manufacture, delivery time, sales and scale.
Export Multilingual Content
You can export data in multi-languages with the help of this module.
Export Product and Product Model
With this module, you can export the product and product model from Akeneo to Shopware.
Multiple Images Export
You will able to export multiple assets (like images) with the product in this module. You can use different images for simple products and variant products.
Export Metric Unit
The admin can export a metric unit with the tags from Akeneo to Shopware.
Product Listing of Variant
With the help of UI, users can select the product listings of variants.
With this module, you can import products with related data like a variable, image, categories, and sub-categories from Shopware 6 to Akeneo.
Export Dynamic Groups
Shopware 6 Akeneo Connector allows you to export dynamic groups from Akeneo to Shopware 6
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Why you can choose Shopware 6 Akeneo Connector?
With the help of this Connector, you can export the following Product Information -
- Export Properties (Attribute and Attribute Option) - In this, you can export the attribute and attribute option from Akeneo to Showare6. There is a separate export job to export attribute and attribute option.
- Export Category - In this, you can export all the product categories and subcategories from Akeneo to Shopware6. There is a separate export job to export category and subcategory from AKeneo to Shopware6.
- Export Product and Product Model - In this, you can export all products and product models from AKeneo to Shopware6. There is a separate export job to export products and product models from Akeneo to Shopware6.
Product Field Mapping
A product attribute is the features of the product that gives information about the product. You can create many attributes and family that describe the product in your product catalog. You have to map these attributes for synchronizing product data with Shopware 6. You can create a new attribute if you want to export some additional data with the product.
- You can export Akeneo attributes from Akeneo to the Shopware connector.
- You can create a new attribute for your needs.
Filter Product Data
Using this module admin can filter the product which will be exported from Akeneo to Shopware 6. You can filer the product that you want to export to the Shopware 6 product catalog. You can filter your product on the basis on -
- Family – You can select the product family which is indicating similar products.
- Time Condition – You can filter the product on the time like - Updated product from since this date.
- Category – You can filter the product based on product categories and sub-categories.
Export SEO Information
You can send a search engine listing data with your products. We know SEO is crucial for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. SEO provides higher brand credibility and take your business next level. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Meta Title
- Meta keyword
- Meta Description
Import from Shopware 6
Shopware 6 Akeneo Connector, now allows you to import your product catalog data from Shopware 6 to Akeneo. When you import the attribute from Shopware 6 their value synchronizing product data with Akeneo.
Admin can create a separate import profile to import the data in Akeneo. In this, you can create an import profile like:
- Product with variations can be imported
- Categories will be imported from Shopeare 6 to Akeneo
- Attributes also can be imported.
- Import Attribute Options ( Manufacturer, Tax, Sales Channel, Scale Unit, Delivery Time value) from Shopware6 to Akeneo
Filter the Data
Data filtering is used in Akeneo PIM for taking out information that is much necessary for the user. A merchant can choose the locale, attribute, and currency as per the need. You can filter your product data according to your requirements. You can choose the attributes that you want to export to Shopware 6. You can filter with the help of the Channel and Locales.
Export Multiple Images
Send multiple images of a product from Akeneo to Shopware 6. The exported images appear as thumbnails. The first one will be your default/cover image for the product. That cover image will also appear automatically on the product page of your shop.
- Send multiple images of a product.
- Supports variant product images.
- Works with .jpg, png, and all media files.
- Export Categories from Akeneo to Shopware 6.
- Send SEO information with products.
- Export Products from Akeneo to Shopware 6.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Language, and Currency for Product Export.
- Map product attributes between Shopware 6 and Akeneo.
- The Export specific product(s) using the SKU identifier.
- Support multi-language translations.
- Export Product Model from Akeneo to ShopWare 6.
- The source code is fully open for customization.
- Export Product Images.
- Multi Credentials Configuration using UI.
- Add cover image of the product.
- Export 2 level variants product.
- With the help of UI, users can select the product listings of variants.
- Use UI to change the media folder
- Import Categories, Attribute, Attribute Options, Product, Product Model from Shopware6 to Akeneo.
- Export Dynamic Groups from Akeneo to Shopware 6.
- Credentials must be selected on the basis of the Shopware version.
- Users can export metric-type product models.
- Users can export metric-type attributes.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/