Opencart RMA Module: Opencart Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any effort. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Note - Opencart Product Return RMA is also available as Marketplace RMA.
Create Return Requests
The customers can request to return an order or a product. A registered user or a guest user both can request for return.
Place Return Requests For Customers
The admin or the store owner can place returns for the customers.
The admin can revert to the customer queries which are related to the returns.
Administer Return Reasons & Status
The admin can manage the reasons provided by the customers for the returns as well as the status for the returns such as- Default, Solve, and Cancel.
Return Request Creation & Return Management
New return request creation using this module is super easy. The customer can create a return request as a guest or as a registered user.
The customer can also check and filter the return request grid by multiple filters including product order, return status, date.
- The customer can view the return status and can communicate directly to the store owner using the module.
- Users can upload a broken or damaged or wrong product image as a return proof.
- The customer will also get notified if the selected order doesn’t have any product which has the return options enabled on them.
- The customer can also select the pickup address from where the delivery guy can pick up the return order.
Opencart Return Admin Management
For the return management, the admin has four menu options -
- Manage Return(s) - The admin can manage, filter, edit, delete and view the returns very easily. The admin can also find all the details related to a particular return.
- Manage Return Status - There are three statuses for the return – Default, Solve, and Cancel. The admin can assign accordingly these three statuses to the respective return statuses that have been created by the admin.
- Manage Return Reason - There are several reasons which will be used by the customer at the time of a return generation. The admin can add, update and delete the return reasons as required.
- Mapped Products - The admin can map the products for which he has enabled the return option. There are two ways to enable the return option for a product. - Return Mapped Product, Return System under the Product
Opencart Return Details
The return details are visible to the admin under the Manage Returns menu option. Here, the admin can view the complete details of a return by tapping the view button. The admin can see the details about the respective return which include -
- The return details.
- Products for return.
- Conversation between the admin and the customer.
- Return images added by the customer.
- The shipping label can be added by the admin.
- Add store credit and store vouchers for return.
Admin Can Generate Return On Behalf Of Customer
The admin can even generate Return from backend on behalf of the customer. This may help customers who are facing any issue while generating returns. Admin can here easily choose the customer for whom Return is generated. For this, the admin will-
- Select the Order ID of the product for which return is being generated.
- Select the Item Ordered and enter the quantity for the return of the product.
- Upload the Image of the product which is being returned.
- Enter the required note about the return.
- Enter the consignment number of the Product which is being returned.
Complete Features List
- Fully Admin handled module.
- Guest Customers can generate Return too.
- Buyer and Admin can communicate at Store end.
- Store credit and store vouchers for returns.
- Return History with Filters and Pagination.
- The admin can generate a Return on behalf of customers.
- Return Policy Page.
- Dynamic order selection with various options.
- The customer can upload Return images.
- Print Return details and shipping labels easily.
- The admin can set Order status for Return.
- The admin can manage Return status as well as Reasons.
- Using Return Quantity, Admin will return the Return quantity to their store.
- The admin can add products with a return option or not.
- The admin can define which type of return apply (Refund, Replace, Repair).
- The admin can define which reason can be accepted on a particular product.
- Returns details are displayed on the product page as per configuration.
- Product Pick-up address (Customer can select the address where the product can pick while creating return).
- Select return type (Refund, Replace, Repair) while creating the return.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria. MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/