Order Tag for Magento 2: With the help of the order tag module, the merchants can manage the orders which are arriving at their store by assigning the different tags to the orders. The tags will help the admin to identify the type of orders.
The tags are auto-assigned to the orders as per the rules set by the admin. Also, manually the admin can assign the tag to the orders.
Having the varients of the tags will provide ease to the admin to identify the orders easily.
The filter option for the tags is a better option for the store owner to reduce the time consumption to search for any particular tagged orders.
Auto Assignment of tags
The tags are auto-assigned to the orders as per the condition set by the admin.
Multiple tags for a single order
Multiple tags are assigned to a single order if falls under the tags conditions.
Order Tags Management
Allows admin to filter the tags using ID, Name, and Status.
Enables the admin to customize tags using Tag Appearance, Tag's Label Text, Label Color, and Tag's Label Text Color.
Why use this module?
Since order management is the most critical part of any eCommerce business so to manage it in a better way is a must. With the help of the Order Tag for the Magento 2 module, the admin would be able to manage the orders very smoothly.
Tags on the orders will help the admin to identify its type so that the admin can proceed further with the order accordingly.
It might be the case that a single order is full-filling more than one order tag rule. In that case, having the option to assign multiple tags to a single order will be beneficial.
- The admin can assign multiple tags to a single order.
- Multiple tags are also auto-assigned to the orders as per the rules.
- Tags give information about the order.
- The admin can easily categorize the orders according to the tags.
- The admin can see all the related tags of the order in the Order ID section in the order grid.
New Tag Creation
The admin can create multiple tags for the orders. A single tag can be assigned to multiple orders. To create a new tag, the admin needs to enter the following details:
- The admin can enable the tag under the tag information.
- They can enter Name, Sort Order of the tag.
- They need to select the tag appearance as text, image, or both text and image.
- For text tag, they need to enter the Tag’s Label Text, Label Color, Tag’s Label Text Color.
- For image tags, they need to upload an image.
- For both text and image, they need to enter the Tag’s Label Text, Label Color, Tag’s Label Text Color and upload an image.
Auto Assignment of Tags
Having a feature of auto-assignment of the tags provides ease to the admin. As they do not need to assign it manually to the orders.
- The admin can enable or disable the auto-assignment of the tags.
- The admin can set several conditions for the tags.
- Conditions are set according to the subtotal of the product, the quantity of the products, customer group and many more.
- If the order satisfies the condition of the tag, then it gets auto-assigned to that order.
- Multiple tags can also be auto-assigned to the orders.
Edit Existing Tag
The admin has the feature of editing the existing order tags. If the admin wants to update the information related to the tag, then they need to click on the edit button of the tag from the back-office.
- The admin can update the tag information.
- Tag information includes name, image, text, color, etc of the order tag.
- The admin can also change the conditions of the auto-assignment tags.
- They can also change the tag appearance.
- The admin can change the tag's label text.
- Can change the label color and text color.
Quick Filter Using Tags
The filter option for the tags is a better option for the store owner to reduce the time consumption to search for any particular tagged orders. Let's suppose if the admin wants to process all the requested VIP orders, then they can search the VIP tag orders and proceed with the same.
- Save time and find results using Filter Tags.
- The admin just needs to search for the orders with the tag and then process it.
- It results in fast processing and settlement.
- Apply filters for better process management and to perform bulk actions.
Order Tags Handling by Admin
Allows admin to create and manage tags. Also facilitates the admin to filter the tags immediately using ID, Name, and Status.
- To create new tag fill tag information, customize the tags, and enable tag Auto Assignment.
- Facilities the admin with "Auto Tag Assignment feature". If All of these conditions are TRUE, Tag will get auto-assigned to the order.
- Immediate filtration of tags using ID, Name, and Status.
- Tags provide details about an item and make it easy to accumulate related items that have the same tags.
- It helps to identify orders that might need special care or handling.
Importance of Order Tags
Tags provide details about an item and make it easy to accumulate related items that have the same tag. Similarly, order tags are very useful for the better order management of the online stores. It provides easy to store owner to proceed with the orders by knowing about the orders.
Having the varients of the tags will provide ease to the admin to identify the orders easily. The admin can create as many types of tags as they want. Text tag, Image tag, Both image and text tags can be created by the admin for the orders.
- The admin can create multiple tags for the orders.
- Image, text, or a combination of both types of tags.
- Multiple tags are assigned to a single order.
- Single tag to multiple orders.
- Auto-assignment of tags to the order.
- Conditions are set for the auto-assignment by the admin.
- The admin can delete or edit the existing tags.
- The admin can enter the sort order for the tags.
- Orders can be filtered based on tags.