Laravel eCommerce Multi Tenant SaaS POS Module: Bagisto Saas Pos Extension is a perfect solution for the management of a physical store for individual Saas-Tenant with discount management, multiple cart creation, cash & card payment mode, real-time sync. It gives the store owner the liberty to have multiple outlets for a saas-tenant. This module will easily manage customers and orders for the swift processing of the store.
Important Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module, So for using this module you need to install Webkul's Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module first.
Also, check out Laravel Restaurant POS - A complete solution to manage dine-in restaurants, bars, table reservations, bookings, staff, outlets and more.
Admin can create and manage multiple POS outlets from their POS back-end.
POS users can easily add a registered customer to the cart and they can also add a new customer for completing the sales.
POS users can add a discount to the cart. The provided discount could be on a percent(%) or a fixed amount basis.
POS users can add custom products to the cart which is not available on the POS front end but they are available on the physical store.
POS user can hold the cart and proceed it later when required.
POS system accepts payment by cash and card.
Admin can generate a barcode for both simple and configurable products.
POS systems can work in both online and offline mode.
Offline sales data, customer data will get automatically synced to the POS system when connecting to the internet.
POS users can create multiple carts from the POS front-end.
Print Product Name with Product Barcode
Laravel eCommerce SaaS point of sale module provides a unique feature where the tenant can print the product name with the product barcode. The tenant can also print the required number of barcodes as per their need.
- This feature will print product barcode and product names together.
- The product name will be displayed below the product barcode.
- A tenant can also disable the feature if required.
- The tenant can enable this feature in the POS back-end.
Create Multiple Outlet
The tenant is provided with the feature where they can create multiple outlets as per the need in different locations and they can easily manage it.
- The tenant can create multiple outlets from the POS back-end.
- The tenant can easily assign products to different outlets by enabling the product for that particular outlet.
- The tenant can assign POS users to POS outlets.
- The tenant can assign separate inventory to every POS outlets.
POS system is provided with the feature like offline mode where the user can manage the sales activities in case of poor connectivity. The POS user can work in offline mode whenever there is any terrible connectivity and can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- POS users cannot apply the discount in offline mode.
- POS users can place an order in offline mode.
- POS user can check their sales history, hold sales, offline sales from their panel.
- POS users cannot apply the discount in offline mode.
- POS users can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Offline data of POS will automatically be synced whenever the system gets connected to the internet.
Cart on Hold
POS User can put the Cart On Hold for processing it later with the hold cart button in the POS front-end panel. And they can View and Manage this order later or whenever required.
- POS users can hold any order if required.
- POS users can complete the hold order at any time.
- POS users can complete other orders simultaneously.
Low Stock Product Indicator
Inventory management is a difficult task that required the exact knowledge about the stock needed and available in the outlets. This feature indicates the low stock product in the POS front-end panel.
- POS users can easily manage the inventory for a particular outlet.
- The low stock product indicates the POS user about the quantity let of a particular product.
- POS users can set the minimum quantity of the low stock product and accordingly they can manage their Inventory.
- POS users can also send the request for a low stock product on the outlet.
Add Custom Product
This feature is very much useful for POS users through which they can seamlessly perform their tasks. The feature is available in the POS front-end panel. This allows the POS user to add the custom product to the cart.
- Custom products are those products that are not available on POS front-end.
- These products are available on the physical outlets.
- This feature allows the customer to buy these products from the store.
- POS users can add these products to the cart and they can complete the order.
Laravel eCommerce multi-tenant SaaSpoint of sale module has the unique and customer favorite feature which allows the POS user to add a discount to the cart for better customer relations and customer retention.
- This feature is available to attract the customer towards a particular outlet by providing good discounts and increasing the sale.
- POS users can add a discount in two ways it could be a fixed amount or a percent(%).
- Added discounts will be displayed on the cart section.
- POS users can remove the discount whenever they required.
Multiple Currencies and Locales Supported
The POS user is provided with the feature where they can select the preferred currency for their outlet from their POS panel. POS users can also choose the preferred locale for their outlet. This feature is available for better user experience.
- The change in the currency will be applied to all the products available on the POS front-end.
- POS system also allows the POS user to change the POS locale.
- The changing currency will be displayed in the cart section as well.
What is the SaaS POS System?
Saas POS System is a perfect solution for SaaS Merchant to manage their physical store wisely. In addition, with the help of the SaaS POS System, the saas merchant can manage several tasks such as tracking daily sales, tracking inventory, multiple outlets and much more.
SaaS POS System can work on both the basis online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the daily sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online.
What is the use of the SaaS POS Module?
Once the super admin successfully configures the SaaS POS Module with Laravel eCommerce Multi-Tenant SaaS then SaaS Merchant will get the full-fledged POS solution.
Not only Merchant can have Separate POS-Order listing for each saas-companies but also can manage or create multiple POS-Outlets separate and also have individual POS panel.
What are the benefits of using SaaS POS System?
- Merchant can manage its online and physical stores wisely.
- The merchant can manage offline sales perfectly.
- Separate inventory source for each outlet.
- The Merchant can assign POS agents for each outlet to manage the physical store.
- The merchant will get a full-fledge POS solution.
Complete Features List
- Separate POS-Order listing for each saas-companies.
- Each saas-companies can manage POS-Outlets separately.
- Each saas-companies can manage their Sales-Agents separate.
- Saas-companies can access their individual POS panel.
- The Merchant can create multiple store outlets.
- The Merchant can assign multiple users of POS in a single outlet.
- The Merchant can assign agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their POS front end.
- POS agent can add or change the customer on the POS front end.
- POS agent can work offline in case of poor connectivity.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Hassle-free payment and checkout system.
- POS agent can apply a discount to the cart.
- POS agent can select the currency for the store.
- POS agent can select the locale for the store.
- POS agents can hold carts as required.
- POS agent can see sales history, hold sales, offline sales.
- POS agents can also sell a custom product that is not available on the POS front end.
- POS agent can send the request for the low stock product.
- POS agent can set the minimum unit of quantity for the low stock product.
- POS agent can add or edit the discount on their front end.
- POS agents can manage discounts from the front-end.
- POS agent can create multiple carts from the front-end.
- Barcode generates and prints features available at the back-end.
- The Merchant can manage the product inventory separately by assigning the inventory source to the outlet.
- Cash and Card payment available at the front-end.
- Barcode prefix option added into module configuration.
- POS Search Options added in the configuration, now you can add bulk product(s) to the cart by scanning the barcode of the products from a single search bar.
- Hide Barcode Icon Option added in the configuration.
- Add the product to the cart by scanning the barcode of that product through the main search bar.
- Add the bulk product(s) to the cart by scanning the barcode of the products from a single search bar.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org