Magento 2 Connect Extension allows the admin to create sales receipts of your store orders on QuickBooks – Manually and Automatically. All the information that is related to the orders such as customer name, email address, items ordered, billing address, etc is synchronized with your QuickBooks account.
- You need to generate API credentials – OAuth Consumer Key, OAuth Token Secret, and OAuth Consumer Secret.
- At the moment this extension supports one-way synchronization from Magento 2 to QuickBooks.
- Magento 2 Connect is fully compatible with QuickBooks Online.
Highlighted Features of Magento 2 Connect Extension
Automatic Order Export
The new order is placed in the store, it is automatically created on QuickBooks.
Sync Guest customer orders from Magento 2 to QuickBooks.
Export Order Information
It will sync customer name, email, billing address, order date, product name, quantity, rate, and amount.
Tax and Discount Management
Display discount and Tax amount in sale receipt.
The admin will be able to create sales receipts of his Magento 2 Orders on the QuickBooks – Manually and Automatically. In this module, the Admin can -
- Enable or Disable the module for use.
- Select one of the options from – Order Place, Invoice Create, or Order Complete to automatically generate the receipts on QuickBooks.
- Select one of the options from – Pending, Processing, and Complete to set the order statuses that should be synchronized with QuickBooks when synchronizing manually to create the sales receipt on QuickBooks.
- Enter the OAuth Consumer Key and Consumer Secret key.
- Enter the Realm Id, Oauth Token, and Oauth Token Secret.
- Option to identify the QuickBooks account USA-based or Non-USA.
Automatic/Manually Order Export
The admin can export the order to QuickBooks Manually and automatically as well.
Automatic Order Export
- The admin can configure when sales receipt is created on QuickBooks like - Order Place, Invoice Create, or Order Complete.
- If the admin has selected the option “ Sales Receipt Create On QuickBooks” as “Order Place“, then all the orders when placed by the customers on your the store will be synchronized with the QuickBooks automatically.
Manually Order export
- The admin can select the status ( Pending, Processing, and Complete) of the orders in the module configuration, only those orders will be exported.
- If you select pending then all the orders with the status “Pending” will be exported when you manually export the order using “ Export order to QuickBooks “.
After exporting the orders from the Magento store to QuickBooks an order receipt will be created for each order on QuickBooks.
The admin can create different tax rules and the same tax will be exported with the order from Magento 2 to QuickBooks
- The admin needs to create the same tax rates on QuickBooks end for sync tax details with orders.
- You can add the different names of tax rules but the tax rate must be the same on QuickBooks as well.
Features of Magento 2 Connect Extension
- Auto-Sync Orders placed from the Magento 2 Store to the QuickBooks.
- Admin can manually synchronize the Magento 2 store – Orders.
- When a new order is placed in the store, it is automatically created on QuickBooks.
- Select when to create Sales Receipt in QuickBooks - Order Place, Invoice Create, or Order Complete.
- Select which orders to sync with QuickBooks - Pending, Processing, or Complete.
- The QuickBooks sales receipt number is the same as Magento 2 order/invoice number.
- Sync customer name, email, billing address, order date, product name, quantity, rate, amount.
- Sync Guest customer orders from Magento 2 to QuickBooks.
- The sales receipt of Magento 2 order is exported to QuickBooks with payment method description.
- Downloadable products are created as a Non-Inventory product in QuickBooks using Magento 2 Connect Extension.
- Orders information such as customer name, email address, items ordered, billing address, etc. is synchronized with your QuickBooks account.