Laravel Marketplace Advanced Commission: This module gives the ability to the admin to set commission for products, categories, and seller categories. The admin can also use commission rule. If any product lies under various categories on which the admin has set the commission, then, in this case, the highest commission will apply to the product.
Important Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Add New Commission Rules
Using this the admin can set a new commission rule for the products.
Using this module the admin can set different commission rates for every category.
This module allows setting commission for both products and categories together.
Using this module the admin can select the commission type between the fixed and percentage.
Manage Advanced Commission Rules
Once the module has been successfully installed the admin can manage the commission rules under the admin panel where the admin can configure the following settings.
- The admin can select between "Yes" or "No" to use the commission rules.
- The admin can select the commission type as "fixed".
- The admin can select the commission type as a "percentage"
Commission per Category
In Laravel Marketplace Advanced Commission the admin can put the commission on each category.
The admin can put a different commission rate on different categories from the back-end.
- The admin can set the commission in each category according to the requirement.
- The commission type can be fixed or percentage.
- The admin can set the commission amount for each category.
Seller's Categories Commission
Using this module the admin can also set the commission on per seller category, the admin can set the commission on each category of each seller.
If the admin has set the commission on a per-category and per seller category then the commission for the per seller category will apply first.
- The admin can set the commission on each category of the seller.
- The admin can set category commission for every seller.
- The per seller per category commission will have high priority than the commission per category.
Add Commission Rules
Once the admin has set "Yes" in use commission rules under the configure setting the admin can add the commission rules as per the requirements for the products.
Under manage commission rules section where the admin just needs to click on the Add Commission button.
- The admin can select the commission type between the "fixed" and "Percentage".
- The admin can set the price range of the product for the commission.
- The admin can set the amount for the commission.
- This will have more priority from per category commission and per seller category commission.
- The admin can set commission on products and categories.
- The admin can set commission on categories specific to the seller.
- The admin can set commission on products and categories together.
- The admin can decide the type of commission as a percentage or fixed for categories.
- The commission on the product will get higher priority.
- The admin can add new commission rules.
- The admin can delete/edit the commission rule.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com