Crowd Funding for Magento 2: Crowd Sourcing is a form of crowdfunding or a modern fund pool model, generally through the Internet. Helping the people to recuse from natural disasters has been the origin to develop and spread this method across the globe to raise funds. Crowd Funding for Magento 2 module allows the admin to add a fund pool project on the storefront to collect funds from the public or customer utilizing several social platforms.
Module for Fund Sourcing
This module is built for online fund sourcing for the project through a large scale of the public.
One Module for Multiple Crowdfunding Purposes
Admin can utilize this fund sourcing module for multiple purposes like equity crowdfunding, donation crowdfunding any many more.
Modern Approach to Raise Start-Up Capital
This is a modern approach to convince the public through your work or proposed business plan to raise start-up capital online.
Live Display of Project Progress Status
This module shows the project progress on the storefront to update the public with a live report.
Simple Functionality for the Originators and Investors
Crowdfunding module is the simple functionality for the project creators and investors to accomplish the mission.
Full Control and Transparency
This module allows admin to limit the donation amount also shows doner details and donated amounts on the storefront with the bar to maintain transparency.
General Setting - Equity Sourcing
After installing the module admin needs to complete general settings to show project related details on the storefront.
- Enter the admin name
- Enter the admin email
- Display the donated details
- Showcase the donated amount.
- Display project Target Amount
- Display Progress Bar on the storefront
Label Setting - Crowdfunding Scheme
Admin can customize the label to make that fit with the crowdfunding scheme to pool the money from the public.
- Make Custom Labels
- Donation Progress Label
- Target Amount Label
- Donated Amount Label
- Enter Donation Amount Label
Theme Setting - Fund Pool Project
The admin can choose the color to make the engaging donation progress bar to let the customer or contributor know about the live update.
- Display project progress bar on the storefront
- Better control and transparency
- Choose Donated amount progress bar color
- Pick the colour to show the rest amount to donate progress
Donation Confirmation Mail Setting
Acknowledgement is necessary henceforth admin can choose the email template which will go to the customer after the approval of the invoice.
- Create a custom email template
- Pick the template to send the confirmation mail
- Auto send the confirmation mail
- The mail contains complete order details
Create a Fund Management Project
The Admin can create the project for pooling the fund from the public. Admin can add and edit the project also admin can mass update the project status.
- Enable the project status.
- Enter the project name
- Enter the project description.
- Target Amount for the project.
- Minimum Donation Amount.
- Maximum Donation Amount.
- End Date for the project.
- Project Image to display.
Based on the admin configuration for the project, the contributors get below-written details on the storefront and multiple payment options benefits in such cases
- Project Title
- Project Progress Status
- Days count
- Donated Amount
- Target Amount
- Enter Donation Amount
- Click to donate
- The owner can add a project in a minute.
- Merchant can set a crowdfunding configuration.
- Admin can set minimum and maximum funding amounts.
- Admin can customize labels based on project requirements.
- The customer can donate an amount.
- Displays the target amount and progress bar on the frontend.
- Listing doner details at the product view page.
- The admin can update the donation confirmation email template.