Laravel Marketplace DHL Shipping: This module provides DHL Shipping service for shipping the products worldwide. This shipping method is the most trusted shipping method in terms of cost, product delivery and now it is available with the Bagisto Marketplace. The admin can also allow sellers to save DHL details. With the help of our module, you can provide DHL shipping methods for seller products as well as admin products. Customer can easily track their orders made via DHL. Rates Shipping rates displayed are completely based on DHL API.
Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace.
Shipping Title Name
The admin can set the shipping title name that will display in the front end.
The DHL shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
The admin can select the countries on which the DHL shipping is allowed.
A wide range of DHL shipping services.
Enable customers to choose DHL carriers for shipping.
DHL shipping is available across 220 countries.
Why use DHL Shipping?
DHL is one of the best shipping service providers around the world that ships more than 220 countries and territories worldwide that provide proof of delivery on every invoice.
- Manage and track the package progress in real-time.
- Provide proof of delivery on every invoice.
- International shipments with a money-back guarantee.
- Several customer service centers around the globe.
Integrate DHL Shipping Solution
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module from the admin panel so that the shipping method is available for the customers for the delivery of the product/package.
The admin will do the DHL setting by setting the Access ID, Account Number, and Password. These API keys are obtained by registering on the DHL Account.
- The admin can select the “Allowed Method” for DHL shipping.
- The admin can enable or disable the sandbox mode.
- The admin can select the countries where the shipping will be allowed.
- The admin can allow a seller to save his DHL details.
After the admin has activated the module/shipping method from the admin panel the seller also needs to configure the module so that the customers can make use of the shipping method for the delivery of their package.
- The seller needs to enter the access id.
- The seller needs to enter the account number.
- The seller needs to enter the password.
Customer Checkout Process
Once the configurations have been saved successfully at both the ends i.e the seller end and the admin end, the DHL shipping is visible under the checkout page and the customers can make use of the DHL shipping method.
Here the buyer can select the desired method for shipping the products.
- The buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- The shipping method will be shown according to the customer's location.
- The shipping method will visible in the order summary also.
Create Invoice and Shipment
Once the order process has been completed the admin will be able to manage the order such as creating invoice and shipment. If the admin has allowed the seller to create invoice and shipment for the order then the seller will also be able to do so.
- The seller can provide the DHL shipping services for their buyers.
- The seller can see the shipping details under their Order History.
- The seller can even cancel the order if this access is granted by the admin.
- The seller and admin can create invoice and shipment
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the Marketplace DHL Shipping method.
- The admin can set the Marketplace DHL shipping title name that is shown at the front end.
- The admin can allow sellers to save his/her DHL Credentials.
- DHL shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here or send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.