Laravel eCommerce USPS Shipping: This module allows the admin to enable the USPS shipping method. It automatically calculates the cost of shipment from the seller’s origin address to the delivery location. Options for the packaging type and drop off type is available at the admin panel.
The Store owner can choose the title and description for this shipping method for the storefront. USPS methods are available for both US-based as well as international customers.
Ship the products in the US and Internationally
A wide range of USPS shipping services.
Real-time shipping quote calculation.
Enable customers to choose USPS carriers for shipping.
Why choose USPS as a shipping method?
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a shipping agency of the United States federal government which provides convenient and affordable shipping and mailing services in the US (United States) and internationally.
- Shipping with USPS means you get access to the country’s largest delivery network.
- With a range of business shipping services available, you can choose the one that is right for your business.
- An absolute solution to grow the business globally and ship the products around the world.
- The USPS shipping services ship products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
- This is a cost-effective shipping solution that calculates the price according to size, weight, and distance.
Set Origin Address
After the successful installation of the module, the admin needs to set the origin address from where the USPS service will pick up the order the admin need to enter the following details.
- The admin needs to enter the country.
- The admin needs to enter the state.
- The admin needs to enter the street address.
- The admin needs to enter the zip along with the city.
USPS Shipping Integration
After the installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module according to the requirements. Every customer wants to receive the correct products on time.
Therefore, improving the shipping experience is extremely essential which can be achieved by choosing USPS logistics providers that provide good services.
- The admin can select the mode between Live and Development.
- Configure the USPS username & password received after creating the USPS account.
- The admin can also select the container type from the dropdown menu.
Once the USPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, the buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page and now the customers can select the USPS shipping method for the delivery of the package.
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various allowed USPS shipping options enabled from the back-end.
- The buyer can choose from the multiple options of USPS shipping that are allowed.
- The buyer can choose from the variable shipping price of different shipment methods.
- Show real-time and accurate USPS shipping rates automatically.
Create Invoice and Shipment
The shipping service selected by the customer will be also visible in the order details. Under the admin panel, the admin can perform the following actions.
- The admin can also create the invoice for the order.
- The admin can also create a shipment for the order.
- The admin can even cancel the order if required.
- The admin can view the payment method and shipping method used by the customer.
- The admin can enable/disable this shipping method.
- The admin can choose the title and description for the storefront for this method.
- Allows admin to choose shipping methods under USPS shipping services.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here or send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.