B2B Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce: Using this plugin both the admin and suppliers can have the privilege to develop a marketplace for wholesale. Wholesale dealers can join the marketplace as a supplier and can get benefitted from a large customer base.
B2B marketplace for buyers and sellers will be beneficial for suppliers, as they will be able to connect to a large number of customers. More the visitors, the greater will be the conversion rate. This will ultimately help them boost up sales and maximize their revenues.
Manage B2B suppliers in this plugin is quite easy, the admin can set the commission as per their requirement. Also, the admin can configure different commission for different suppliers as per their business requirements.
Quick order features enable B2B customers to make a quick checkout by adding products into the cart using CSV files. Also, the buyer can add multiple rows and can search a product with the help of SKU and product title as well.
Note: It is based on Socket.IO, and the user needs to install node on its server to use the plugin.
Supplier Separate Dashboard
The supplier of the marketplace has its dashboard where they can check total sales, commission amount, paid amount, etc.
Restrict Suppliers Product Type
The admin can select the product types for the suppliers which will be available to them.
Restrict Suppliers Categories
The admin can decide which categories they want to assign to the suppliers.
The admin can auto-approve the suppliers or can manual approve them after registration.
The admin can set a unique commission for each supplier.
The customers can provide feedback for the supplier from the front-end, which the admin can manage.
Post Product Query
The customers can post their queries related to the product on the product page.
Buyer Seller Communication
The customer and suppliers can communicate with each other.
Support Quick Order
The customers can purchase multiple products on the website without visiting a separate product page.
Request for Quotations
The customer can send quotation requests for the bulk purchase of the products.
Unique User Quote
The suppliers can offer a unique quote for the customers on every quotation request.
Supplier Shop Inquiry
The suppliers can ask any queries to the admin from their end and the admin will respond over that.
Benefits of using B2B Marketplace for Buyers and Suppliers
The eCommerce business is divided into Business to Business and Business to Customer. In Business to Customer e-commerce, the customer is a final consumer. But in Business to Business e-commerce the customer is another company. If you are planning to open a B2B Marketplace for Buyers and Sellers then, in that case, there are many parameters which you need to understand and implement in a better way for better results.
In the B2B eCommerce business, major customers are wholesalers. So, the pricing policy is often changed based on the volume of order and price list for wholesale buyers. Also, it depends upon the negotiation from both suppliers and the customer sides. Also, it is very time-consuming to pick products and add them to the cart step by step as a retailer, when the volume of the order is huge including a lot of products.
These are some major concern which can be eliminated by using this module for your website if you want to convert it into a complete B2B marketplace solution.
Supplier Registration and Verification
The registration process to become a supplier in multi vendor marketplace WooCommerce is super easy. On the basis of the configuration of the admin, the supplier can register on a separate registration panel or it can be common as well.
After successful registration depending upon the configuration of approval the supplier will be approved. If it is auto, then the supplier will be auto-approved else, the admin needs to manually approve the supplier.
- Separate login and registration for suppliers.
- The supplier provides their email address.
- The supplier will provide their shop name.
- The supplier can set a custom shop URL.
- The supplier will be approved on the basis of the admin configuration.
The supplier dashboard gives a complete overview of business performance. A supplier can check different metrics and graphs for their business performance. It will help them to analyze the performance and improve operations. Various KPIs or Key Performance Indicators are available for measuring sales and revenue of the supplier: Below information will be available on a supplier dashboard:
- Lifetime sale.
- Total payout.
- Remaining amount.
- Refunded amount.
- Total orders.
- Total products.
- Top selling product.
- Top billing countries.
- Recent orders.
Separate Supplier Profile Page
After registration to the B2B Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce, a supplier profile page will be created. A user can check the available information of a supplier. A user can provide a review and can create a Request for Quote (RFQ) from the supplier profile. Below information will be available on a supplier profile page:
- Supplier information.
- Recent products.
- Supplier reviews.
- Company overview.
- Company policies.
- Contact Information.
- Average rating.
- Response time.
- Verified badge.
Supplier Product Management
Ther supplier can create their products form the supplier panel. WooCommerce B2B Marketplace supports all types of WooCommerce products. The supplier can create custom attributes as well for their products. Supported product types are as follows:
- Simple Product
- Virtual Product
- Downloadable Product
- Grouped Product
- External/Affiliate Product
- Variable Product
Supplier Buyer Chat
Buyers can ask their queries regarding the product to the suppliers from the product page. A buyer can click on the chat option to start the chat with the supplier. A supplier can respond to a buyer’s query from his panel.
- A buyer can initiate a chat with the supplier.
- The supplier can view all queries from chat under chitchat.
- The supplier can search for a buyer in chat.
- A buyer can update the status as Online, Busy, and Offline.
- History of the chat can be viewed for different durations like Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, Last 30 days and Forever.
- It helps to reduce refund requests as well.
Quick Order functionality allows a customer to quickly purchase the products without visiting respective individual product pages. A customer can place a quick order on the B2B marketplace for quickly adding and purchasing the products by searching them using a product name or SKU. After that, the customer can provide the respective product quantity and add them to the cart to proceed further with the checkout.
- Find products using the name.
- Find products using SKU.
- Set quantity.
- Mass upload products via CSV.
- Add more rows as per requirement.
Request a Quote/Buying Leads
The buyer can send a quote request to a supplier mentioning their requirements with the expected price. Request a quote option is available on the supplier profile as well. Customers can also send a buying lead request from the product page also.
- Add sample product images.
- Mention a detailed quote description with the quote title.
- Customers can mention their contact information.
- The supplier can approve or reject a quote.
- Approved quotes can be completed using Add to Cart functionality.
- Commission configuration for suppliers.
- The admin can auto/manual approve suppliers.
- Separate supplier registration form.
- The supplier can add products from his account.
- The admin can configure the product type for the supplier.
- The admin can configure the allowed categories for suppliers to add products.
- A customer can chat with the supplier.
- Send quotation request (RFQ) to the supplier.
- Buying leads for suppliers.
- Customers can create a quick order.
- Supplier dashboard to analyze sales.
- Supplier review section.
- Social channels for the supplier.
- Dedicated profile for a supplier.
- Supplier policies section.
- Supplier contact information section.
- The verification process for a supplier.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/