Magento 2 Product User Activity: Now the store owners can track the movements of the logged-in customers on the storefront. Check which product pages, category are being visited, clicked along with what event types are being carried out by the customer such as add to cart/wishlist, compared or searched different product, and much more. Further, the admin can send promotional emails to the customers based on their previous activity to engage, cross-sell, or provide relevant information.
Note: The module only works for logged in customers, Moreover the activity of the guest users can not be recorded.
Track Product User Activity
The store owners can track the movements of all the active logged in customers.
Dispatch Promotional Emails
The admin can deliver marketing emails to multiple customers at a time.
Tabular Dataset for User Activity
Every activity of the logged-in users is fetched and stored under the catalog activity section.
Live Insights into Customer Movements
Real-time updates of the customer journey are registered for every instance and activity.
Why Integrate Product User Activity In Magento 2 Store?
The Magento 2 Product User Activity extension helps the store owners to track the activity of their customers, the admin can check the complete record of the actions, movements, and pages that the customer visited in a tabular data form and can send promotional or social-oriented emails to the customer with required content and subject for each customer as a result, opportunity to grab more sales.
Now, fetch large volumes of user data based on the activity of your customers on a daily basis from your store and make strategic business moves using this Big data by data visualization, analyzing, and gaining customer behavioral insights.
Send Marketing Promotional Emails
The store admin can send personalized emails to its customers and add the sender's details.
- Easily deliver custom mails with the help of product user activity templates.
- The store owners can set and change the username for sending the promotional emails.
- The admin can use different email Ids for sending emails to its customer by changing the email address used for sending mail at any time.
- The customers receive instant email notifications as a response to their store activity
Customer User Activity Tracking
All the actions and movements of the customers are recorded on a real-time basis.
- The admin can filter the catalog activity data to narrow down the search using the customer id.
- The admin can check the URL and page type which the user has visited.
- Date Created At field gives the info about when the respective activity occurred.
- Gain insights such as which is the most and least visited product by filtering the table using Product Id.
Reach Out Abandoned Customers
Engage and retain your customers by sending them unlimited marketing emails even after they made a purchase.
- The store owners can influence their customers by sending them emails based on customer choices assumed from his/her activity.
- The body of the email subject and content can be entered and changed by the admin based on the requirement.
- Efficiently send as many emails to multiple customers at a time and improve response time to your customers.
- Increase revenue by bringing back, less active users, and suggest products to active users by sending them marketing emails.
Track & Measure Customer Activity at Various Catalog CMS Pages
This being one of the most unique features of the module how easily store owners can check out the complete path of customer browsing.
- Whenever a customer visits any product the page URL along with its product id is added to the records.
- The product ID is distinctive for the product view page and zeroes for category pages or where multiple products are listed in.
- Apart from that product, home, cart, category, checkout, search, wishlist, compare, and contact us are the pages for which activity tracking is supported
Complete Features List
- Activity tracking for Customers on Catalog pages implemented.
- The user activity can be tracked over multiple pages such as product, home, cart, category, checkout, search, wishlist, compare & contact us pages.
- The admin can also find which event types are being carried out by the user such as add to cart/wishlist, page load, redirect, searched, or compared different products.
- The admin can send promotional emails to multiple customers at a time with personalized content and subject.
- The custom email template can be used for sending promotional emails to the customer.
- The sender's name on the delivered emails can be set accordingly.
- User activity data can be exported which is in CSV or XML format.
- The user activity can be recorded store-view-wise.