This connector allows the admin to connect their multiple Shopify accounts with the Adobe Commerce Marketplace Website. The Marketplace Seller can also connect their Shopify account with their Marketplace seller account. Moreover, the admin and the sellers can sync the products, orders from Shopify to the Magento store. Also, export the products from the Magento store to Shopify. It also allows the admin and the seller to synchronize the products and orders from the Shopify accounts.
NOTE: This module is an add-on to Webkul's Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace. To use this module you must have installed Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Module first.
Add Multiple Shopify Accounts
The admin can add multiple Shopify accounts to sync products and orders from the multiple Shopify accounts.
The admin and the seller can easily map the Shopify categories with their store categories.
Automatic Order Fetch
The order can be fetched automatically by running the cron.
Easily export products to Shopify with the listing template.
Price Rule Management
The admin and the seller can set a price rule for the imported/exported products.
Why use Adobe Commerce Multi Vendor Shopify Connector module?
If you are an owner of a Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace and also have a store on Shopify then managing multiple stores on different e-commerce platforms may be tricky. It could be time-consuming to manage different products and orders separately. Also, sometimes providing a unique feature to your marketplace seller may stand out to you from the thousands of the marketplace website.
Thus, it allows the sellers to connect their own Shopify store to their seller account and that may help the seller to concentrate on their marketing strategies. Moreover, it can ease the product and order management for the admin and the seller as well.
Manage Functionality of the Module
The admin can manage the functionality of the module from the admin panel easily. The admin has an easy to manage admin panel that includes the multiple features of the module.
- The admin can opt for the option to manage the product quantity at the Shopify store.
- Enable the option to save the product on the Shopify store after a product is saved on Magento 2 store.
- The admin can select the default store source from Magento to assign all Shopify products.
Connecting Multiple Shopify Account
One of the best features of this module is, the admin can add multiple Shopify accounts to sync products from multiple Shopify stores.
- Easily add and manage multiple Shopify accounts to connect with Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- The admin can fill in the required details to connect to the Shopify store.
- Enter the details like Shopify store name, attribute set id, API keys, password, and Shopify store URL to connect to the Marketplace Store.
- The admin can use multiple Shopify accounts to manage products and orders from different Shopify accounts.
Managing Multiple Features
The admin has a lot of features within the module. The admin can manage those functionalities from the admin panel easily.
- The admin can select the Magento default category to import the products from the Shopify account.
- The admin can select the default store view, import products with description, price rule that will be applicable, order status for the imported products from Shopify, conversion rate, etc.
- Furthermore, the admin can manage the other options like listing configuration, category mapping, product mapping, order mapping, and exporting to Shopify.
- These features make the module more powerful.
The admin can create the listing template to add the additional details with the products when products get exported to the Shopify store.
- The admin can enter the title of the listing template.
- Content is the king. The admin can add more attractive content in the template that may include the additional product description.
- Furthermore, the admin can also map product attributes with template variables.
Price Rule Management
The admin can use the price rule management to apply the price rule on the products based on the different options available.
- The admin can select the range of the price to apply the price rule between a certain amount.
- Select the operation type for the price rule i.e fixed or percentage-based.
- Select the operation for the price range as an increase or decrease.
- The admin can enter the amount that will be increased or decreased.
- Select the Shopify store from the list.
- The admin can save a lot of time by applying the price rule to set different prices for different platforms.
The seller also has the option to connect its Shopify accounts with the Magento 2 Marketplace seller account. By filling in the required details, the seller can also connect to the Shopify account.
- The seller can enter the store name, select the default attribute set, enter the API keys, password, and Shopify store URL.
- Furthermore, the seller can also select the default product category to import the products from the Shopify store.
- Select the default store view, products that will be imported from the Shopify store, product description with HTML, price rule that will be applicable for the products i.e imported products, exported products, or for none.
- Select the order status that will be imported to the Magento 2 store of the seller.
- Furthermore, the admin can enter the currency conversion rate, default product quantity, select the template for the product description, product type to export, and the other information that will be used with the product.
This feature allows the sellers to easily import the products from the Shopify account to the Magento Marketplace store.
- The seller can easily import the products from the Shopify account to the Magento 2 Marketplace seller account with the help of a button.
- It also displays the process of importing the products from Shopify to Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- After successful importing of the products, all the imported products will display to the seller.
Export Products to Shopify
Furthermore, this module allows the sellers to export their Marketplace products to the Shopify store just with the help of a button.
- The seller can select their Marketplace products and export them to the connected Shopify store.
- The seller can also create the template listing to export the products with the additional product description to their Shopify store.
- Moreover, the seller can also use the price rule to apply on the products while exporting them from their Marketplace seller account to the Shopify account.
- The admin and the sellers can map Shopify categories with Magento 2 Marketplace categories.
- The admin and the sellers can import Shopify products to Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- Furthermore, the admin and the seller can set a default category for the imported products in the Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- The admin and the seller can set the default quantity for exported products in the Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- The admin and the seller can import Simple as well as Configurable (product with variants) product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight, and super attributes with options get import along with the product.
- Imported Shopify product works the same as the Magento product.
- The admin and the seller can export Magento 2 Marketplace store products to the Shopify store.
- The admin and the seller can export Simple as well as Configurable product types.
- Import Shopify orders to Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- Set the default store view for the imported order in the Magento 2 Marketplace store.
- The orders will fetch automatically via Cron and if order items do not exist in Magento, it will automatically be created.
- Quantity management on Shopify for the orders placed at the Magento store.
- Moreover, the admin can add multiple Shopify Accounts.
- The admin can view and manage the Shopify Accounts.
- Product export to Shopify with the listing template.
- The admin and the seller can set price rule for the imported/exported products.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
You may also check our quality Magento 2 Extensions.