Using this WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector, now the sellers/ vendors can also import and export products to the Shopify website by connecting the Shopify account using their Woocommerce Vendor Panel. The vendors can even map categories and can import & export orders as well.
Using this marketplace connector the vendors can even set the default category for the imported product and order status for imported orders. To use this plugin you must install the first WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
The sellers can Import and export the products from WooCommerce to Shopify and from Shopify to the WooCommerce marketplace store.
The sellers can Import and export the orders from WooCommerce to Shopify and from Shopify to the WooCommerce marketplace store.
The seller can easily integrate the Shopify store into WooCommerce with orders, categories, and products.
Price Rule Condition
The seller can create the price rule condition for imported and exported products.
The vendors can easily map the WooCommerce categories with the Shopify Categories.
Add Multiple Shopify Accounts
Multiple Shopify accounts can be added to the WooCommerce Shopify connector.
Why Do We Need WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector?
If a store owner has two websites on two different platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce then you need a connector to integrate your data from one to another. If a connector synchronizes both websites then it will become easy to manage both stores easily.
WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector connects your Shopify marketplace store with the WooCommerce marketplace store. All products, orders, and categories can import from one to another platform. So you don't need to manage two platforms consecutively you can manage all your data with one platform.
Add Shopify Account
The seller can add Shopify accounts from their panel and synchronize them with the WooCommerce marketplace store.
- The seller can add the Shopify account easily from the seller panel.
- Multiple Shopify accounts can be added to synchronize data with WooCommerce.
- The seller can add the Shopify account after filling in these details - Store name, Shopify token, and Shopify domain name.
- These Shopify accounts can be deleted and edited from the WooCommerce Shopify Connector.
The seller can map the Shopify categories into the WooCommerce and WooCommerce to Shopify.
- The seller can import the categories from the Shopify store.
- You need to select the WooCommerce marketplace store category, and Shopify category to map with each other.
- After mapping, you can check the Store Category, Store Category Name, Shopify Category ID, Shopify Category Name, Published Date at Shopify, and Published Scope at Shopify.
- The seller can easily search, delete, and edit the categories from their panel.
The seller can import and export the product from Shopify to WooCommerce and from WooCommerce to Shopify.
- The Seller can import/export the product from one to another platform and here WooCommerce marketplace mass upload feature will work also.
- The seller can decide which product will import mapped on unmapped with category.
- They can also assign categories while importing the product.
- The seller can perform bulk and single action on the products to update and delete them.
- The Import/Export feature will not work for group products.
The seller can import and export the order from one Shopify marketplace to the WooCommerce marketplace and vice versa.
- All Shopify orders will display in WooCommerce after importing.
- The seller can sync specific orders as well.
- The seller can check the orders and the order details like store id, order status, order created date and Shopify order id.
- Vendors can easily split the marketplace orders in WooCommerce to Shopify.
Add Price Rule
The price rule will apply to the imported and exported products it depends on what you will choose to apply the rule.
- The seller can create new price rules for the created, imported, and exported products.
- When you apply the price rule on the imported products then the price rule will get reverted for exported products.
- The seller can create the price rule operation as increased or decreased.
- The vendor needs to select the Shopify store for applying the price rule.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Plugins.