Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce converts your e-commerce store into a fully functional marketplace having multiple sellers with separate seller profile and gives sellers the functionality of adding the products from the seller panel. Using this plugin the seller can view and edit his profile information. He can view his product list and search, edit or delete products from it. The seller can view a record of his transactions and sales charts in his dashboard. He can view his order history for all the orders, change his password and even ask questions to the admin.
The admin can also manage the product list, seller list, commissions, and settings. Admin can edit or delete products, approve, disapprove or assign sellers to products, set separate commission rates for different sellers and can change settings like product auto-publish and seller auto-approval permissions.
Using this plugin anyone can achieve success who wants to create some extra stream of income online. The best part is that it requires no technical knowledge to set it up. The developers have done a good job of making the setup very easy even for beginners.
Additionally, this plugin comes with interesting features that you don’t see on other plugins such as this one. The developers are constantly updating and adding new features thereby making it even better every day. No doubt, the WooCommerce Marketplace is the “the game-changer” for WordPress WooCommerce shop owners. No need to waste time looking for an alternative, you can get the plugin today and enjoy the awesome features that come with it.
Note- Now you can convert the store in a much accessible mode, by introducing- Multi Vendor Mobile App for WooCommerce
All Product Types Supported
In WooCommerce Marketplace extension the sellers can create simple, grouped, external/affiliate, variable, and downloadable products by default. The admin can choose the product types that he/she wants to allow for the sellers.
- WooCommerce Simple Product type
- WooCommerce Grouped Product type
- WooCommerce External/Affiliate Product type
- WooCommerce Variable Product type
- WooCommerce Downloadable Product type
You can also check the following Marketplace add on for allowing sellers to create different types of products like:
Flexible Commission Management
The WooCommerce module provides the commission management for the store owner. The commission can be applied to global as well as seller/vendor level.
- Global Commission - This commission will be applied to all the sellers.
- Seller’s Commission - This commission will be applied to the selective category in percent.
- The admin can manage the seller’s commission from the seller’s list in the commission section.
- Percent Based - The seller’s commission will be set in percent, which is helpful in scenarios where the admin wants to vary the commission rates according to the sales.
- Advance Commission for Wordpress WooCommerce – With the help of this module the admin can set the commission on seller’s categories and seller’s products. Various rules can be set based on which commission will be applied.
Seller/Vendor Dashboard Management
With the help of this module, the admin can set the commission on seller’s categories and seller’s products. Various rules can be set based on which commission will be applied.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Dashboard helps the seller to provide an overview of the store. It is super intuitive and easy to understand interface.
- The various statistical data can be viewed by the seller like Report, Income, growth (with the help of graph).
- Total Orders, Total Sales, Total Products and Total Categories of the Seller.
- Today Order Count and Top Products.
- Last seven days sales amount with the help of graph.
- Sales Order Summary (weekly, monthly and for the current date).
- Most Recent orders.
- Top Billing Countries.
- Top Customers.
Notification plays a crucial role for any marketplace website. With the help of this module, there is no need to worry about the products, orders, and sellers alert.
Various notifications are generated from product addition to its approval and from seller approval to order notifications are appropriately managed with the Webkul Marketplace Module.
- Order Notification for sellers/admin.
- New order placed. Order status changed.
- Review Posted by buyers.
- Product approved.
- Notification for shop followers
- New discounts notifications to followers
For integrating SMS notification functionality in WooComerce Marketplace, you can check out WooComerce Multi-Vendor Sms Notification. The admin, sellers, and customers can receive SMS messages on various marketplace notifications.
Seller Reviews & Ratings
A customer can give Review & Ratings to the product of the seller. This will increase the credibility of the seller and will help build a level of trust for a seller and its product.
A seller gets more and more sale with the help of positive Review & Ratings. It is because 63% of the customer are more likely to purchase the product from the site if it has product rating and reviews.
Good/bad review effect in equal ways so the seller will make efforts in product delivery and customer service. This will increase the credibility of the website.
Now the sellers of the marketplace will be able to manage their shipping from their account panel. Sellers can easily set up the new shipping zones and can add the shipping methods for these zones.
- Set up new shipping zones
- Add new shipping methods
- Configure the shipping cost
- Select shipping method – Marketplace flat rate, local pick-up, free shipping.
- Add tax class with the custom shipping.
The seller can also use the various other shipping methods like:
SEO Friendly URL Structure
WooCommerce Multi Vendor marketplace supports Search Engine Friendly URLs. These SEF URLs are one of the many optimization techniques as they are super useful for Google search bots, readable to end users and easy to remember.
Many Websites that are using incorrect or suboptimal URLs get low indexing by the Google crawlers and thereby reduces the site ranking.
Google recommends that the URL structure of a website should be as simple as possible. Best practices tell us to organize content using a method that constructs URLs logically according to what humans would expect to see.
Furthermore, simple words should be included in URLs in favor of long numbers or product ID’s whenever possible.
With the WooCommerce Marketplace Module, the seller can configure the stock/inventory for his products.
- The seller can choose to set the product in or out stock.
- The seller can even allow the customer to back order the products.
- If the Allow Backorder is set as allowed, then the customer can place orders even when the product is out of stock.
If you require the seller's products to be added in bulk, then you can check our Marketplace Mass upload for WooCommerce
Separate Seller Profile
Once you set up your WordPress site using WooCommerce Marketplace, you can go ahead and give people registering in the site.
- The customer can choose to register as a vendor or seller.
- Each seller will have his own Separate seller profile.
- The module provides a separate profile which is managed by the seller.
- A seller will get an own panel to control all the things.
- The seller can manage products, shipping, orders, and all other things from his/her panel only
Seller Product Page
On the product page, the customer can view which product is from which seller. Now the customer can identify the product is from which seller by their name. The Seller can build the level of trust among the customer for their respective products. This will help in increasing the following:
- The credibility of the merchant will improve.
- Improve the comparative shopping ranking
- Raise the conversion rates
- Increase the customer engagement over the site
Product by Feature
- The buyers will be able to see the seller's name on the product page.
- Also, the customer will be able to check the profile page of a seller by clicking on the name of the seller at the product page.
Ask Question To Admin
The seller can inquire from admin by asking a question to the admin. This feature allows sellers to make a query to the admin if they stuck somewhere. Admin can resolve queries of sellers by providing appropriate answers.
- Admin-seller communication is encouraged, which will reduce disputes and claims.
- Seller can easily ask questions to the admin.
- Admin will reply accordingly to the seller.
- If there is any dispute then, it can he handled effectively.
Seller Social Connect
The WooCommerce Marketplace has the feature to directly connect the Facebook account of the user with or without registration at the time of giving reviews for a particular seller.
Benefits that are immediately visible -
- Simple. Easy. Fast = More sign-ups!
- Permission-based contact details like email ID can be pulled in from the social networks.
- Most people only have one social profile on each network, making the retrievable data more authentic.
- Fake emails will no longer penetrate your sign-ups!
- This will reduce the amount of fake/fraud reviews that might be created by the rival sellers.
The sellers can view all their orders with billing and shipping address of the customers. The seller can manage the orders by checking the "Order History" section in the Marketplace panel.
It will display all the orders of the sellers with the details and status of the order. The seller can manage all the functions related to the order from one page only.
- The seller can print an invoice.
- The seller can change the order status.
- The seller can cancel an order.
- Admin is notified when order status changes.
- The seller can view the total orders along with the count for respective status.
- The seller will be able to see the growth (through the graph).
- The admin can select order status for sellers.
You can check the following add-ons of the marketplace which will enhance the customer experience and will provide sellers will additive functionality.
Multiple Vendor Products Checkout At Once
- Multi-Vendor Marketplace provides various features and multiple vendor products checkouts at once is one of them.
- The Buyer/Customer can purchase the product from various sellers/vendor without any hassle in a single go.
- The buyers can also update the product quantity or can even remove the existing products from the cart.
Full Arabic Language Support
WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace module supports many language translations including the Arabic RTL (Right to Left) design. To know how to translate the module language, please visit :-
- Compatible with all the RTL theme templates
- Complete Arabic language support
- Easily editable language .POT file included
- Read Babies Mall RTL Hebrew case study
Store Owner/Admin Benefits
Using Multi-Vendor Marketplace and its add-on offers various benefits for the store owner. Almost every big e-commerce website has a marketplace within their store from Etsy to ASOS from eBay to Amazon to Best Buy.
WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace and its add-on provide store owners a complete and state of the art online marketplace, here are few points by which store owner can benefit a lot:
Earning of store owner become easy. Now a store owner can earn huge amount of commission as marketplace plugin provides a very flexible commission system. Even by using marketplace advance commission add-on admin can set any kind of commission scheme from global to per vendor commission and also based on per product category.
Price comparison is very impressive and almost a key factor in winning the marketplace. WooCommerce Marketplace Plugin with Price Comparison Add-on provides the feature by which very same product can be added by multiple sellers using different price and quantity like amazon or best buy.
Huge Traffic and more sales conversion after converting your store into the marketplace. The reason is pretty simple once you (store owner) will provide space for other merchants to add the product to your store, it will increase no. of products, more social media share and more options for the buyer.
Marketplace Seller Benefits
Putting your product in a marketplace is always a plus point for vendor/seller or small shop owners. So it is hugely beneficial for them to increase the sales conversion by adding their product to a branded marketplace.
Using a marketplace like Webkul's Multi Vendor Marketplace will have all the details for his/her orders, shipping, and payments. Also, the seller has all the access of their product so they can manage their products and inventory with ease.
Huge Number of Supported Add-Ons
Multi-Vendor Marketplace supports a range of add-ons from shipping to payment and from seller-buyer communication to feature enhancements, there are various supported plugins exist for the marketplace. Here are a few examples below:
- Marketplace Payment Add-ons (ex -PayPal Adaptive,Stripe Connect)
- Marketplace Shipping Add-ons (ex - Per Product, Table Rate)
- Marketplace Sales Promotion add-ons (ex -Seller Price Comparison, Pricelist)
- Marketplace Feature Enhancement (ex - Advanced Commission, Split Order, Buyer-Seller Communication, Wallet System, PoS, Booking & Reservation)
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Mobile App
In the evolving world, mobile apps play a vital role in bringing an exponential growth in the business structure. Webkul is all set to move to these new areas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of eCommerce to mCommerce with the new product of Multi Vendor Mobile App for WooCommerce.
- The app offers customers an attractive interface like category carousel, banner slider.
- Offers filters or sorting by based on price, newness, popularity, and ratings.
- Allows seller to manage their accounts from the app offering reach to almost anywhere.
- The customer can view the featured products and the new products on the home page.
- Easy configuration of the app by the admin from the backend.
Complete Features List
- Multiple sellers can register and upload their products.
- Separate Seller Profile, Shop Logo and Seller Collection Page with Banner Image.
- Sellers can Manage Shipping from their Account panel.
- Product by Feature on the product page is Introduced.
- Admin can allow a separate seller dashboard to sellers which is the same as the admin’s dashboard.
- A seller can easily switch to the default seller dashboard view.
- Seller’s can put up queries to the admin, and these queries will be listed under Seller Queries option.
- The admin can reply to the queries of the seller.
- A seller can edit their profile information.
- Seller’s products can be edited or deleted by the seller as well as admin.
- The seller can add 4 types of products- Simple, Grouped, External/ Affiliate and Variable Product.
- The seller can add their social network accounts, which will be visible on their profile page.
- Order management is very easy due to the visibility of billing and shipping address of the customers.
- The seller can also print the invoice of the order. A seller can ask questions to the admin.
- Admin can approve or disapprove a seller or seller’s products.
- Admin can assign a product to any seller.
- SEO friendly URL structure has been incorporated in the Marketplace.
- Users can directly register by logging in with their Facebook account while reviewing a seller.
- Admin can set the default commission for every seller.
- The admin can also configure a different commission percentage for different sellers.
- A buyer can add any seller of the marketplace as a favorite seller.
Newly Added Features
- Admin can mass assign products to a seller Sellers can add upsell and cross-sell products
- Admin can make transactions to the sellers against the orders for which he has transferred the money to the seller’s account.
- Sellers can also check the transactions made by admin to them from their account panel.
- Admin can set different categories for different sellers.
- Admin can set product type globally for all sellers in the marketplace.
- Admin can approve reviews for sellers from his end.
- Supports default WooCommerce email templates.
- The admin can configure Endpoint and Title for a seller's Dashboard, Product List, Order History, Seller Profile, etc.
- Sellers can manage refunds for their orders in the seller end.
- The admin receives Product Notifications to publish a seller's product, whenever a seller creates or edits a product on the seller end.
E-commerce Marketplace for Afro Products
Africabaie - An e-commerce marketplace especially dedicated to African products selling all kinds of products ranging from clothing and accessories to shoes and home decoration.
Africabaie empowers hundreds and thousands of craftsmen and resellers who are facing the problem of setting up their own online store. Especially those sellers who are making niche products like the ones with African print.
Read complete success and watch this client's video testimonial, click here
Babies Mall - Online Marketplace Boutique Store
Babies Mall is a multi-vendor online shopping market for baby products, related items, and lifestyle products. The site is actually a unique online mall, connecting shoppers looking for specialty and personalized baby products.
Babies Mall has used our Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce and Marketplace Split Order Plugin in their Website. These plugins helped them to enhance the user interface and allow better product management for the vendors. The split order plugin is very beneficial for the customers when they place an order for two different vendor products.
Hennepplaza offers the largest range of sustainable hemp products at an international level. It is a platform on which you can find the most diverse products made from this ecologically responsible plant.
This makes them the only umbrella platform in the Netherlands that offers an overview of all different types of hemp-based products.
Learn how Hennepplaza is using Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce on its webstore. Also, learn how Webkul helps Hennepplaza by customizing the marketplace.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/