Magento 2 Aramex Shipping: Aramex Shipping is one of the best shipping providers in the world. It is fast, reliable and trusted by millions of customers around the globe. For the Magento2, we have created an add-on called Magento2 Aramex Shipping.
By installing this add-on, the admin will be able to provide Aramex Shipping method to the customers for shipping the goods. Shipping will be calculated by using the Aramex Shipping API.
Aramex Shipping will calculate the basis on the distance between the admin's address and customer shipping address and weight of the product.
Customer will get many Aramex shipping methods and can choose a method as per requirement.
Multiple Aramex Services
Admin can generate the shipping label.
COD (Cash on Delivery)
Admin can enable/disable COD service and can enter COD value.
Customer can track their order through tracking number.
The admin will configure the module for the smooth working. The module provides the better shipping experience to customers. Admin will do the following setting for the Aramex shipping module:-
- Admin will enter title and method title.
- Admin will enter Aramex username, password, account number, and account entity.
- Admin will enter account country name and account PIN.
- Admin can select methods from allowed domestic methods.
- Admin can select methods from allowed international methods.
- Admin can select countries to allow the shipment.
- Admin will set shipment handling fee and type (fixed or percent).
- Admin can enable/disable COD service and can enter COD value.
- Admin will enter error message for the display at the checkout page.
The customer able to see Aramex shipping method and shipping price on the cart and checkout page. The customer can choose one among shipping methods if a customer needs product early. The customer able to choose any Aramex shipping methods -
- On the cart page, the customer can fill up the zip/postal code and then shipping methods and price will be displayed.
- On the checkout page, on entering the shipping address, Aramex Shipping with price will be displayed.
- Aramex Shipping will depend on the admin's address and customer shipping address and weight of the product.
- The customer can choose an Aramex shipping method on the checkout page.
- The customer can choose an Aramex shipping method on the cart page.
- The customer will get many Aramex methods and they can choose one among the methods as per requirement.
After the order is placed, the admin can manage the order easily. Admin can see order and account information. Admin able to see shipping address, payment methods, and product details -
- Admin can generate an invoice, shipment, cancel the order, hold the order, recorder, and send emails to the customers.
- Admin can see all the details like shipping address, payment method used, product name, SKU, quantity.
- Admin can generate credit memo for the order.
- Admin can generate the shipping label for the order.
- Admin can enter the tracking number for the customer.
- Admin can send track notification information through email.
- The customer able to print the order and can see the order information from the front end.
Admin can Admin can generate the shipping label for the order which is shipped through Aramex. And the admin can create a package for the products. The admin can also send the shipping details to the customers -
- Admin able to choose the type( document/non-document) of the package for the product.
- Shipping will be calculated by using the Aramex Shipping API's.
- The admin able to print the packing slip for the order.
- Admin can enter the custom value(USD) for the package.
- Admin can enter the total weight of the products which will be packed.
- Admin can enter the sizes- length, width, and height of the package.
- Admin can add the products from the order those will need to packaging.
- The customer can track their order through tracking number.
- The customer able to print the shipment from the front end.
Complete Features List
- It will allow admin to enable or disable Aramex Shipping method.
- Admin will be allowed to set the Aramex shipping method name that will be shown on the front side.
- Admin can add COD rates with this shipping method.
- Shipping will be calculated by using the Aramex Shipping API.
- Admin can generate the Aramex Shipping label.
- Admin can add the methods allowed for shipping.
- The source code is fully open and easy to use.
Magento 2 Aramex Shipping Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/