Odoo USPS Shipping Integration: USPS - One of the two biggest shipping services in the US, handles over 6 Billion of package volume in a year.
The increasing emphasis on providing better delivery efficiency culminates in improving customer satisfaction.
Buttress your Shipping Armada by adding USPS shipping services to Odoo to impart better post-purchase experience to your customers.
Choose the type of delivery services you have opted from USPS and fetch the correct shipping price for any order instantly.
Generate Shipment and tracking in Odoo in real-time to monitor the order delivery.
Print USPS shipping label for the orders and speed up the entire logistics process in your store.
Odoo USPS Shipping Integration Features
Works for both Odoo backend and website
- The Odoo user can assign the USPS delivery to order from the backend.
- Also, the customers can choose USPS while placing orders on the Odoo website.
One-step integration with Odoo
- Simple configuration to allow fast integration of USPS with Odoo.
- You only need the User ID from USPS shipping.
Option to Choose or Add the USPS Service Type
- Select the type of services availed from USPS among the given options.
- Alternatively, you can create a new service type as per your requirement.
Choose And set Packaging Options
- Multiple packaging options provided by USPS can be used to ship different types of products.
- The packaging type available again depends upon the service opted from USPS.
Real-Time Shipment Generation
- Generates shipping as soon as the delivery is validated in the Odoo backend.
- Generates USPS shipping labels in real-time with a click of a button.
- It also provides USPS shipment tracking# for the order in the Odoo backend.
- The shipment can also be canceled from Odoo backend itself.
Set Default Values for faster operation
- set default values for a number of fields to save time.
- These values are automatically picked while generating USPS shipment in Odoo. So, you don't need to enter the same values each time.
- If needed, the values of the desired fields can be changed directly from the delivery shipment form.
- The Odoo user can set default values for fields such as product weight, Units of Measure (UoM) for both USPS and Odoo, USPS packaging, USPS Service, etc.
Before You Generate USPS Shipment in Odoo
Please keep the following points in mind to avoid getting an error message while placing a delivery with USPS Shipping Carrier:
1.) Valid Credentials
- Please use the correct USPS credentials to configure the module to successfully generate the shipment in the Odoo backend and on the website.
2.) Correct destination and sender address
- The addresses entered in the order for both user/receiver and warehouse/sender should be valid entries to process the shipping successfully. The addresses and range from the source to the destination depending upon the type of service availed from USPS by the Odoo admin.
3.) A non-zero weight of the package
- The product added to USPS shipping should not have zero as the listed weight in the Odoo otherwise the shipment generation request returns an error from USPS. To avoid this, the admin can also set a default weight to be automatically sent to the USPS in case the product in case the listed weight is zero.
4.) You need to put the product in a pack to generate a shipping label
Other Odoo Shipping Integration Modules
- Odoo Shipping Per Product
- Odoo Fedex Shipping Integration
- Odoo UPS Shipping Integration
- Odoo Aramex Shipping Integration
- Odoo australia Shipping integration
- Odoo APC Overnight Shipping Integration
- Odoo Hermes Shipping Integration
- Odoo Canada Post Shipping Integration
- Odoo Aliexpress Dropshipping
- Odoo DHL Shipping Integration
- Odoo Marketplace Shipping Per Product
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo USPS Shipping Integration Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo USPS Shipping Integration module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE