Odoo Website UPS Shipping Integration - United Parcel Service (UPS) is the world’s largest package delivery company. Now odoo eCommerce users can also send deliveries using United parcel services. Using Odoo Website UPS Shipping Integration module eCommerce owner can easily integrate UPS with his odoo. It is the faster and the most reliable delivery services to send deliveries all over the world. UPS services let your buyers trace their deliveries by sharing the order tracking number. Besides UPS default features, using this module admin can add extra shipping cost, define weights, select packaging and many more.
Odoo Website UPS Shipping Integration Features -
- UPS is the world’s largest package delivery Services.
- Add UPS to your shipping methods for delivering products available online.
- Send National/International order deliveries using UPS shipping services.
- It helps your customers in tracking their delivery order by providing tracking number.
- It allows admin to print a shipping label for the package.
- Admin can define the packaging services and pickup services.
- Admin gets an option to add extra service charge over the actual shipping cost.
- It provides a convenient pickup and drop off.
Odoo Website UPS Shipping Integration Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM